Whoa whoa, what the hell?

The first gaiden is chapter 6x >_>. Gotta wait dude. Also, when you beat the chapter preceding a gaiden, I suggest that you save in a different slot (if you're going for gaidens) so that if you didn't access a gaiden, you can replay the chapter and fix what's wrong.

You can find the answer in your own post.

If it's that it's the wrong chapter, it was just an example. I'm past chapter 14, not one gaiden and my team is what is required for these damned gaidens...

You sure on that? It's possible that you had the unit count at 15 on chapter 6 but you recruit Ricardo and kept him alive.

I opened his cage to put him down like the sad wounded dog he is. Positive I had less that 15, I had 4 replacement units by then.

*facepalm* You mean I gotta bother sending in these numbnut replacement characters just to have them killed off too? Sheesh...

What gave you the idea that they didn't apply towards the count? >_>. Besides, why keep them alive anyway? Killing them has no consequence and it makes things easier for you if you use them as bait. Though it is weird you ended up having over 15 units with some Generics in there...

Edited by Levin

What gave you the idea that they didn't apply towards the count? >_>. Besides, why keep them alive anyway? Killing them has no consequence and it makes things easier for you if you use them as bait. Though it is weird you ended up having over 15 units with some Generics in there...

I figured they wouldn't count because they aren't real characters. I'm not annoyed with keeping them alive, I'm annoyed I have to have them in the first place. I'm confused how I had over 15 with them too. But it WOULD explain it.

If you have less then the maximum number of units you can take into a chapter, that's when you get those generic units. So if you don't want the hassle, it's probably best to stick with exactly 15 units all the time, rather than making your army very small.

If you have less then the maximum number of units you can take into a chapter, that's when you get those generic units. So if you don't want the hassle, it's probably best to stick with exactly 15 units all the time, rather than making your army very small.

Gotcha, thanks. ^^