Sorry Snow_Storm

I'm apologizing to Snow_Storm even thought it wasn't me who made that diss song "Fuck Snow_Storm!" on YouTube. Recently, my computer was stolen in a robbery. Among the items stolen were my beat machine, my piano, violin, keyboard, MIDI Controller, Fruity Loops (FL Studio 8), Reason, Cakewalk, Anvil Studios, various sheet music, my microphones, the rights to my studio, CDs, DVDs, and other musical shit. I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't had enough sense to lock all the doors in my house.

The reason it seems he went after Snow_Storm was because of a beef and song me and ViolinSnowKid were writing. Among the lines were the following "fNigga gon' melt in the sun" "Weather forecast predicts the end of the Snow_Storm" and "Kill that hater Snow_Storm" all of these lines were followed by a joke such as for the "Fuck Snow_Storm Club" one the response that no one joins and the creator of it goes emo. Unfortunatly, the WIP was stolen and release on YouTube in its premature state.

ViolinSnowKid has went back to the studio and edit the song. I'd like to especially thank TheSnowKid for noticing that my YouTube account registered that I had been loging in and out abnormally. I've got no clue to what that little shit was planning to overblown my beef. But hey, it how the game goes. Also, can anyone tell me where I can file this in court and get my rights back to that song? I am trying to prevent this fiasco from happening again. If anyone has a clue how I can find that little shit (Snow_Storm, lets make a diss song about his ass. I provide the beats, melody, and Harmony.