I'm so lonely

I like it. ;D

when you see it sparingly its funny as shit but im seeing it daily, thus making it loose its effect rapidly

*expects to see the lens with the face in a few mins*

What I don't get is that why is he keep doing this...especially to me. <_<

Hmm I don't have an opinion on this right now... <_<

What I don't get is that why is he keep doing this...especially to me. <_<

cuz you respond/react to the trolling. I dont see why, I find it rather pathetic that someone has nothing better to do than to harass people over the internet, so they're not worth responding to IMO

dont react to trolls, they loose their desire to troll you obviously.

Although, this would cause many people to seem like an 'internet tough guy'. Which trolls DO know who is and who isn't. It's like they have a sixth sense for it. If you pretend not to be mad and you are, trolls WILL know and they WILL troll you more.

Although, this would cause many people to seem like an 'internet tough guy'. Which trolls DO know who is and who isn't. It's like they have a sixth sense for it. If you pretend not to be mad and you are, trolls WILL know and they WILL troll you more.

when i say dont react, i dont mean talk shit. I mean dont even fucking talk to the troll. Im not a troll and I know that a troll doesnt wanna troll a brick wall, it wants to troll a person it will generate a desired reaction from.