I am confused...

so...it was implied to me when I came across this drawing that the character was "intended" to be a female...still, I can only see an effeminate male when looking at this (who just apparently has an ample bust...)...anyway, long rambling short, I am confused...

3329184807_52f2a21d81_o.jpg

maybe s/he's both?! with artists these days, you never know...

the only thing that tells me "girl" about this is the bust...although the drawing of that seems iffy and maybe the stomach

the shoulders, hands and facial features are masculine enough (to me) to qualify this person as a man

curse you, nature!

In all fiarness, there's a lot of things off about the pic. Like, what's up with her shoulder?

Otherwise, it's a rack too impressive to be male because...well, not only is it a rack, it's a pretty big one. Might seem like an effeminate male, but maybe it's an emasculate female?

As said, could also be trap.

Edited by Destiny Furry

It's a girl though. The face isn't quite masculine nor feminine, but she has lipstick on. Though really, it is pretty poorly drawn, unless it's supposed to be a man-ish woman.