Female enemies?

WyvernSageLord

As I've played through the game, during Chapter 28 in Eliwood's story (Valorous Roland), I at one time noticed that the only sniper in the chapter is actually a female judging from it's sprite. Has anyone else encountered nameless female enemies during the chapters? Or is this like the only one? O.o

I vaguely recall someone mentioning something about female nomads, but I don't recall seeing any personally. I don't pay close enough attention to notice these things.

Yeah. I saw those female druids too. But they use the male animation! :(

Let's see, there's the female sniper... oh...

In Hector's story, chapter 13, where you fight Sealen, there's a generic female nomad.

Same goes for another chapter, but I forget which.

I've seen generic female mages...

and of course, pegasus/falcon riders/knights. :P

only seen those nomad girls and that's it, its just like in that era where there aren't many soldiers that are women

I guess. But at least there are Peg Knights and Troubadours.

that is true which means we need men that are peg knights and Troubadours

I thought enemy Pegs at least were male in this game, seeing as they have 20 aid and 5 con (females would have 15 aid with that 5 con).

To me it seems that all faceless enemies are male. I know that Druids have female animations becuase Sophia's and Niime's animations look kind of similar for druids, but has a faceless female shaman generic ever been created? I know Sophia starts as a shaman but her animation looks to much like her to be able to be used as for a faceless female shaman.

I've only ever noticed the female druids.

how can you tell if a Druid is female? They're dressed more hidden than Fireman

I already saw female druids as enemies on the second chapter with Lloyd/Linus. I think that while it was fighting it, the sprite animation was a normal male one though.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=10340

Thank you and good night :P

I might be wrong, but I thought FE7 didn't have a female druid battle sprite. It had a map sprite though.

I'm gonna hazard that you're right, since the only playable Druid is Canas and I doubt that IS would make a whole battle animation set just for enemies (excluding Nergal/Fire Dragon).

NOTE: Cool, 600th post.

Edited by Reinfleche