Sup

FyshStyx

So I've been a lurker at the various FE boards (the numerous FESSes, FEFF, FEP, ECW) in the last couple of years, and I always seem to be late to the party in finding out that the board has shut/died down. I go to FESS yesterday afternoon and find out that it's been down since November, and that pretty much everyone still interested in the FE community has migrated here. Sure enough, I see a few familiar faces usernames, and I decided I'll stick around here for a while.

Anyway, it's nice to be back at a Fire Emblem board that is still very much alive.

Also, don't hate me because 8 is my favorite. I just figured that it has to be somebody's.

Edited by FyshStyx

Salutations, Comrade Styx, and welcome to Serene's Forest. Don't mind the counterrevolutionary propagandists, the FESSR is the supreme authority on this board.

I definitely recognize you, and think I posted an almost identical greeting to this in an introduction topic on FESS. History is truly like a pendulum.

You like Sacred Stones?! lol Jk

Anyways like you I'm new here too, nice to meet you.

You're not quite the man to be talking, considering your avatar!

Edited by The Original Thunk