Fuck Vesperia

Masu

=___________=

I cant beat it. The last boss has 3 forms, and his SECOND one has over 1 million hp.

I CANT. DO IT.

Even if i grind, every normal attack he does inflicts random status effects!

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Good. Final bosses need to be hard these days to have actual epic status.

he is epic. i wnt straight to him without getting more healing items and got raped hard

Pump up Yuri to his Max level,I took out like 300K Hp with Divine Wolf Fury,so you can spam limit bottles to kill him.

Were you on hard mode? Theres a big difference in the stats.

A hard Boss? What a concept!

Anyway, maybe the problem doesn't lie within the game, but perhaps it's with you?

Also, Hard mode is called Hard mode for a reason. Maybe you should bump down the difficulty, instead of trying something insane in order to make your balls feel big. Games are meant for recreation. Not so you can get pissed off after getting raped by the same boss 50 times before going back to fighting shitty enemies in order to gain levels.

I wasn't on hard mode,no,but if you max Yuri,he still deals shit tonnes of damage with his Mystic arte,and you still have liek 20 limit bottles,going in with maxed overlimit,you can get about 8 Mystics in from only your items,just have Rita smack him around with Meteor Storm at the same time and you should be fine.

Anyway, maybe the problem doesn't lie within the game, but perhaps it's with you?

Also, Hard mode is called Hard mode for a reason. Maybe you should bump down the difficulty, instead of trying something insane in order to make your balls feel big. Games are meant for recreation. Not so you can get pissed off after getting raped by the same boss 50 times before going back to fighting shitty enemies in order to gain levels.

hahahaha trying to say that to masu is like talking to a brick wall, even masu, faiya, and someone else together couldn't beat him

You havent play that game yet. So, I can surely say that you cant even beat that boss in normal difficult.

Trying to tough is ok but dont become a fool because you try so hard.

Edited by Sulley