The Obama Administration Mascot

Mufasa

I could see how foolish boys and girls who blindly listen to their parents and Fox News would find that funny.

And I can see how people who blindly listen to the brain-washing media and don't think for themselves would say something like that.

I already mentioned Fox. Stop copying me faggot.

Right. Cause Fox is the only medium of news that is biased and brain washing.

Also, how the hell would that indicate to you that I'm a faggot? Is being a republican an indication of homosexuality? Or being a bundle of sticks? If anything, I would think that it would indicate the opposite.

If you're going to resort to name calling, at least use something relevant. Though, at least you didn't have the utter stupidity to call me a racist since I'm openly expressing my distaste for Obama's policies.

Right. Cause Fox is the only medium of news that is biased and brain washing.

Also, how the hell would that indicate to you that I'm a faggot? Is being a republican an indication of homosexuality? Or being a bundle of sticks? If anything, I would think that it would indicate the opposite.

If you're going to resort to name calling, at least use something relevant. Though, at least you didn't have the utter stupidity to call me a racist since I'm openly expressing my distaste for Obama's policies.

lol, I would imagine after "do it faggot" became so popular someone would wise up and realize that being called a faggot is a joke these days, not usually linked to sexuality at all.

You are getting so serious, I love it. Own me with your superior intelligence and brag about it to your internet girlfriend, you big bad man you. ;)

*puts hands behind back*

Ready when you are, Jyo.

lol, I would imagine after "do it faggot" became so popular someone would wise up and realize that being called a faggot is a joke these days, not usually linked to sexuality at all.

You are getting so serious, I love it. Own me with your superior intelligence and brag about it to your internet girlfriend, you big bad man you. ;)

*puts hands behind back*

Ready when you are, Jyo.

I'm very serious. The internet is a very serious place. I was just offering some advice to you Death. I just thought that a man of your stature would rather not resort to petty name calling. I didn't mean any offense by it. I was only trying to help.

It being serious is a matter of opinion really, and I'd bet that you take it far more seriously than most, and exceptionally more serious than I. Save your advice for someone who needs or wants it.

It being serious is a matter of opinion really, and I'd bet that you take it far more seriously than most, and exceptionally more serious than I. Save your advice for someone who needs or wants it.

Indeed it is.

And you do not need to take my advice, I merely offer it.

You sure changed tones as soon as I was warned, cutie.

Faggot.

How am I supposed to know you were warned? I guess I could infer it. But that's not why I changed tones. I just don't want to get into bigger argument, thus resulting in further warns for the both of us. (Though I'm not sure if I got a warn, I'll check after I post this.)

bailout.jpg

That joke has been going around for a while, usually with different pictures (I haven't seen the one you posted yet), but it's always the same text. Here's an example.

You'll also notice on that webpage is dated 2006: IE during President Bush's terms in office.

But by all means apply jokes from one administration to the next. Just acknowledge that this isn't a "Republican vs. Democrats" debate, because if you somehow mean to claim that inflation decreased under Bush (the Canadian dollar became equal to ours under his presidency, it used to be a 3:5 ratio), production increased (auto crisis, massive expropriation of jobs abroad with the abolition of trading barriers), the next generation was saved (financial crisis, inability to respond to the housing crisis, no effective legislation in curbing CO2 emissions in lieu of signing the Kyoto protocol), had his interests vested in the "little man" (nearly all of his tax breaks were directed towards the wealthiest Americans and corporations, the "pricks"), and gave us a sense of security (started one unnecessary war, made countless enemies abroad while weakening support among our allies), then I would have to fucking laugh in your face.

Edited by Black Knight

Also, how the hell would that indicate to you that I'm a faggot? Is being a republican an indication of homosexuality?

If we judge only by sex scandals, well...

Though, 2006 is also when the Democrats took controll of the Congress.

Irrelevant. The congress spent most of its time during the Bush years on its back, pissing all over itself.

Edited by Der Kommissar