• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the English language well enough to actually use the word I really want there.

But you get what I mean.

I think I 3 or 4 turned that chapter. Just had Seth and Eirika charge and kill Riev. It wasn't hard, actually. The Gorgon chapter on the other hand was an absolute pain and the Desert took a while since Seth doesn't move fast, but that's about it.

Fair enough.

My main problem is with the reinforcements. Cutting through the reinforcements at the bottom would practically be mandatory.

Knows that I hate dark magic and don't think highly of axes.

Knows that as I see it, at least Knives have RD Sothe and Volke to speak for them whereas there's no good dark mages to speak of (the "best" one is a meh stat unit is saddled in a game with crappy enemies with 0 Luck. I wonder if IS will ever make a dark mage that isn't meh at best... :rolleyes: ).

Edited by Ein Lanford

Is a guy.

My main problem is with the reinforcements. Cutting through the reinforcements at the bottom would practically be mandatory.

Buying Seth a crapton of Javelins and Eirika a crapton of Killing Edges helped. After all, Nobody is getting promoted besides Eirika, so I have lots and lots of money to spend. 8D

Should know that Tales is probably tamer than FE. By a long shot.

It's not that, but rather my parents don't let me play video games at all, and the DS I have is given to me by a friend. All the FE and Pokemon games are given to me, and I borrowed both FF games I've played.

All the time I've been using Emulators, I've been playing FE nonstop.

Buying Seth a crapton of Javelins and Eirika a crapton of Killing Edges helped. After all, Nobody is getting promoted besides Eirika, so I have lots and lots of money to spend. 8D

Well, there's the bit about Javelins being weaker than Iron Lances... But yeah, in a playthrough of that nature, cash isn't hard to come by (selling all promotion items).

Above: Knows that dark mages have never been good.

Knows that the best user of dark magic is Sephiran, whose availability is effectively 0.

Yeah... And even then, I have to take Pelleas to endgame for him to use it. Blah. And Balberith sucks big time. Double blah.

Above: Knows that dark magic also got saddled with some of the suckiest ultimate weapons in the entire FE series (lolGespenst, lolGleipnir, lolBalberith, lolApocalypse).

Edited by Ein Lanford

Well, there's the bit about Javelins being weaker than Iron Lances... But yeah, in a playthrough of that nature, cash isn't hard to come by (selling all promotion items).

It's also pretty easy to max out Seth's STR. He usually does it himself for me but in the case he doesn't, there's the Energy Rings.

Above: Doesn't know that every Eirika I've ever had turned out ABSOLUTELY EPIC.

(Lyon is also a good reason why I do SethEirika Solos. Vidofnir and Sieglinde is enough to 3HKO. If either Seth or Eirika proc's a crit, it's over for Lyon. Eirika is not going to be underleveled if it's just her taking experience lategame. Eirika or SRankSword!Seth can also switch to Audhulma for +5 Res.)

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Knows that Lyon with Nagflar was a pretty nasty almost-last boss in FE8 though. 54 might was on-par to one-shot my underleveled characters... :/

However, everyone and their grandma can double him since Naglfar makes him almost as slow as a snail.

Knows that Lyon is also a sercet character... Who, for the amount of effort that's needed to recruit, is a big disappointment.

Edited by Ein Lanford