Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

FE13 does handle branched promotions a bit better, though. At least from what I'm seeing. With "a bit" being the key words here.

Well, it makes me all the more curious.

Might know my opinion on classes that can fight both magically and physically.

Edited by Golden Cucco

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that giving physical units magic (or vice versa) is ussually bad. But Of Course There Are Obvious Exceptions [or BACTAOE])

Hmmm...

*looks at his physical/magic Demi-Fiend build*

Oh yeah. Physical and Magic never go well together.

A Kirby.

Yeah... I think it'd be highly unlikely to work out, especially in Tellius.

Is not thinking that Awakening might be the first time where unpromoted classes had caps above 20 (to my knowledge, at least).

Say that to everyone who wants the Pegasus Knight class for Dark Pegasus. >:L

Hence why I said "a bit". Some of the class options do have something neat to offer (Dark Pegasus for instance does offer what's easily the FE equivalent to a 2-in-1 packaging of VC's Double Action and Double Movement skills.), but like in Sacred Stones, one does tend to stand out more than the other. I myself might find the decision between Dark Peg and Falcon Knight easy (in spite of me wanting Lightning Speed because Double Action is a favorite skill of mine in VC ), but that doesn't mean I'm gonna decide to go with an option just because it's easily better. (Sage vs. Dark Knight, or Paladin vs. Great Knight may be among the trickier ones. But I don't know for sure on those.)

Probably knows Patty could benefit from using a Sonic Sword.

Hence why I said "a bit". Some of the class options do have something neat to offer (Dark Pegasus for instance does offer what's easily the FE equivalent to a 2-in-1 packaging of VC's Double Action and Double Movement skills.), but like in Sacred Stones, one does tend to stand out more than the other. I myself might find the decision between Dark Peg and Falcon Knight easy (in spite of me wanting Lightning Speed because Double Action is a favorite skill of mine in VC ), but that doesn't mean I'm gonna decide to go with an option just because it's easily better. (Sage vs. Dark Knight, or Paladin vs. Great Knight may be among the trickier ones. But I don't know for sure on those.)

Probably knows Patty could benefit from using a Sonic Sword.

tbh, that's kinda like me. Though in Awakening, I might actually find Paladin vs GK to be one to actually mull over.

Knows that Majora's second form likes to run all over the place.

Will know it's the only Brawl stage that I outright hate (though I do question why bring Temple back, as well as adding New Pork City).

Edited by Golden Cucco

How isn't it? Perhaps actually giving some fucking reasons might help, twathole.

Not in a rage.

The layout is too conducive to camping (circle camping in particular), and its large size doesn't help on that account (it's right there with Temple, 75m, and NPC as one of the biggest stages in the game; coincidentaly, all those stages get a lot of hate for their size, as well as other reasons). Basically, any character with good aerial mobility could easily stall out the opponent by going in a circle. If there's a matchup where run-away is ineffective, players are liable to camp spots where you can't easily approach. From my viewpoint, if it's easy to wild up in a situation where I'm spending more time trying to catch a cowardly opponent than actually fighting, then something's wrong.

Did not find the beginning of this video funny because the fighters died before the countdown finished.