• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Examples other than those in FFtF pls.

Well I don't exactly keep track of all your quoting but...

"Evil is awesome"

Something common you say, that's so dumb...at least saying it that way it is...

You had a quote saying Sothe is pretty useless in FE PoR, but in FE RD he's worse than useless, he damages the team. Really, what person who likes a character has a quote stating how bad the character is!? That's just senseless.

When I commented in your profile how much I liked that quote, you replied saying that Sothe is rather great and is a god in HM, that's even more stupid, if he's a god then let's not mention Zihark <_< .

Let's not forget...you are no longer the "Official Mist hater" are you? You used to flame Crash about him liking Mist (Yeah, those were rather jokes to him), but you are starting to like Mist.

Hired the Ghost Busters to kill me, apparently... :huh:

Edited by soul1112

You had a quote saying Sothe is pretty useless in FE PoR, but in FE RD he's worse than useless, he damages the team. Really, what person who likes a character has a quote stating how bad the character is!? That's just senseless.

IT'S MEANT TO BE A RETARDED QUOTE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT?

When I commented in your profile how much I liked that quote, you replied saying that Sothe is rather great and is a god in HM, that's even more stupid, if he's a god then let's not mention Zihark <_< .

Sure, let's ignore the fact that Sothe is around for longer than Zihark, and Zihark loves going on suicide missions in 3-6.

Let's not forget...you are no longer the "Official Mist hater" are you? You used to flame Crash about him liking Mist (Yeah, those were rather jokes to him), but you are starting to like Mist.

I admit, this was somewhat stupid, but do you really flame people because they made a U-turn?

Is a immature, mindless, idiotic moron that is now on my ignore list.

You never did, this was your first time saying it <_< .

Sure, let's ignore the fact that Sothe is around for longer than Zihark, and Zihark loves going on suicide missions in 3-6.

Sure. Let's see your "God" being that useful endgame <_< .

Is a immature, mindless, idiotic moron who is easily annoyed.

Edited by soul1112

You never did, this was your first time saying it <_< .

I think I did tell you before. Either that or I was telling it to Crash over and over. But I have definitely said it at least 3 times before ON THIS SITE.

Sure. Let's see your "God" being that useful endgame <_< .

Sure, let's see how badly outclassed Zihark is by Mia, and he isn't even a prime candidate for endgame (lawl Mia, and the second sword user can be Stefan since he, you know, can handle himself)

Is 1 of the 2 reasons as to why I quit the Mafia.

NINJA

Edited by Jade Curtiss