• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of an adequate response is one I'll take to mean you have none.

Seriously, you're seriously taking it way too seriously, sirius would be ashamed. How is negative bias an indication that bias is a bad thing? Do we not want to hurt the characters' feelings? The only problem with the previous rtus were the people bitching that Mia was lower than Tormod or whatever, and that MU only got a pathetic score of 9.99 instead of a 10. Several pages of arguing over a hundredth of a point.

We've already got actual ratings for the characters, they're called tier lists. RTUs are just to show the general worth people consider those characters to have for them, and lets people add their own personal thought on them at the same time. Taking away bias simply turns the threads into even more mundane tier lists (oh yes lets repeat the same damn bullet points over and over how exciting).

Is a fan of Shaquille O'Neal

Edited by Constable Reggie

Seriously, you're seriously taking it way too seriously, sirius would be ashamed. How is negative bias an indication that bias is a bad thing? Do we not want to hurt the characters' feelings? The only problem with the previous rtus were the people bitching that Mia was lower than Tormod or whatever, and that MU only got a pathetic score of 9.99 instead of a 10. Several pages of arguing over a hundredth of a point.

We've already got actual ratings for the characters, they're called tier lists. RTUs are just to show the general worth people consider those characters to have for them, and lets people add their own personal thought on them at the same time. Taking away bias simply turns the threads into even more mundane tier lists (oh yes lets repeat the same damn bullet points over and over how exciting).

Is a fan of Shaquille O'Neal

After the shitstorms that went down in the Tellius RTUs (particularly the ones about Ranulf and Tibarn in RD), can you blame me? Also, I don't think bias makes them any less boring, for one, and second, I don't think most people would look at a tier list if they wanted to know which characters are good - I'd sooner expect them to make a topic about it.

Knows that I don't really see why people like Chrom/Olivia so much - partly because I don't think Rightful King is that good a skill for inheritance purposes.

and I like the pairing more than Chrom/Maribelle or Chrom/Sully. Urgh.

Hey, I already know where you stand on the subject, but I'm not so sure on others... Partially because of the pairing threads that tend to, say, flood the Awakening forum.

Knows that the map where you get Priam allows for more units to be deployed than any other map in the series.

Edited by Levant Fortner