• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Likes changing his avatars whenever he feels like it.

Contrary to popular belief, the vast majority of humans in fact, never thought the earth was flat (most people ever since the middle ages knew the earth was round). The concept of a round Earth dates back to the time of the ancient Greek philosophers who already had many theories established hypothesizing that the planet was indeed round. The common misconception of people believing the Earth was flat can be still acknowledged, however, because some people actually thought the earth was flat (i.e. some explorers thought they would fall off the earth if they sailed too far to the edge of the world). But you have to take note that most people already thought of the sphere-shaped concept.

His current favorite FE is Radiant Dawn.

I'll drop one last knowledge bomb before I take my leave for the day. So basically, after seeing Wanted with Angelina Jolie I contemplated for a good while on whether or not it would be possible to "curve the bullet". So I took the next step and hit up some search engines, coming up with my thesis:

A bullet begins to drop the instant it leaves the barrel. For shooting long distances, the bullet is fired slightly upward. As the bullet drops, the path creates an arching or a curved line of flight. I have heard people talk about "arking" a bullet into the target ( referring to shooting the bullet in an elevated trajectory and then letting the bullet drop down to the target) Might be quite similar to "curving".
I wondered who would take appreciate my effort or show an interest to said question, and of course the first thing that came to mind was the intellectuals at serenesforest, particularly Krisars.
Edited by Xander

is vacationing in a ravaged village in the mountain ranges of hyrule

The Eldin Province in itself is very beautiful, especially during the Summer. :):

Hey pal, maybe you could learn how to post a fact about the person above you

Pfhuhuuuhu

Said I am Lottie's husbando.

Posting gibberish, again.

Edited by The Grey