• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Now knows my least favorite is FE9, because it was such a step down from the GBA games

In what way?

Knows that FE6 is my least favorite of the GBA games by far.

Always has a knack for finding good Pokemon strategy as any other wise/experienced player would.

Favors the thirteenth Fire Emblem.

@Levant: I generally prefer sprites, for one. Second... I'm weird in that I prefer gaining support points by standing near the partner. I also think they have better writing, and all three pull off a villain with sympathetic qualities (only with Nergal you need to dig for them), I never cared for Ashnard, literally the only reason given is basically insanity without reason. And again, since I'm fond of the non-Hector GBA lords, I consider Ike a step down as well.

@Levant: I generally prefer sprites, for one. Second... I'm weird in that I prefer gaining support points by standing near the partner. I also think they have better writing, and all three pull off a villain with sympathetic qualities (only with Nergal you need to dig for them), I never cared for Ashnard, literally the only reason given is basically insanity without reason. And again, since I'm fond of the non-Hector GBA lords, I consider Ike a step down as well.

Personally, I saw the GBA era as a whole inferior, considering that while FE7's pretty good, I just can't say the same of the other two GBA games. The support system in the GBA games as a whole was one of the worst features in the series imo, given that you actually had to go out of your way to unlock them, and they had a lot of slow growing supports in general (especially FE6). It didn't help that most of them really weren't worth the trouble of unlocking imo, given that tethering characters for dozens of turns and mashing end turn.repeatedly gets boring fast.

Sig has a drawing by Shelie.

Edited by Levant Caprice