• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly he's become something of an anti-hero in volume 6. Using Kokone like that was just brutal, something I'd have never expected from him. Hoshino's damaged his everyday life beyond repair, frankly I question why he'd give that which he'd worked so hard to preserve for 6 volumes up so quickly. Oh well, guess we just wait for volume 7 and the conclusion of this epic tale.

Edited by Xandere

Frankly he's become something of an anti-hero in volume 6. Using Kokone like that was just brutal, something I'd have never expected from him. Hoshino's damaged his everyday life beyond repair, frankly I question why he'd give that which he'd worked so hard to preserve for 6 volumes up so quickly. Oh well, guess we just wait for volume 7 and the conclusion of this epic tale.

That is what makes him so good imo. He didn't even really change personality, all that happened was him changing his goals, and that that alone can have such an impact on his actions astounds me. Even if my favorite character would be Kokone (she's not the best but Ilike her), and Hoshino did something like that to her, I can't help but admiring it, his ruthless attitude. It isn't that unreasonable considering that he found out the true reason behind his affection for the everyday life and that he was so attached to Maria all the time. He found out the reason for his powers and previous life, and he won't just let the source of it all go.

I just hope vol 7 won't be cliche'd. I have incredibly high hopes that Mikage will make it just as good as the previous ones, but nontheless,I can't shake off thefeeling that the ending might be predictable.

...has a new signature, a great one