• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Will know Chapter 2 in FE4 is worse.

Actually, I think they're tied in terms of being shining examples of how low IS can go in map design, but for different reasons (FE6 chapter 14 throws multiple levels of bull at the player, whereas FE4 chapter 2 does it the old-fashioned way, which is by being a terribly boring slog - not that I think that FE4 as a whole has maps that are much better, mind you).

Isn't a crazy Taekwondo user.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Actually, I think they're tied in terms of being shining examples of how low IS can go in map design, but for different reasons (FE6 chapter 14 throws multiple levels of bull at the player, whereas FE4 chapter 2 does it the old-fashioned way, which is by being a terribly boring slog - not that I think that FE4 as a whole has maps that are much better, mind you).

Isn't a crazy Taekwondo user.

I've played both, and genuinely found the BS in Ch 2 worse. The backtracking is stupid, the villages are destroyed before you get near them (sadly common in FE4), your allies are idiots unlike the Nodian soldiers in Chapter 1, also, the last castle is a pain to approach.

Ninian.

Knows that Mega Mawile can muscle past pretty much all of its checks and counters, which makes it hard to beat, and ensures that at least one mon will fall to its wrath before it goes down.