• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't just find out something about supports on the 3rd route in Fates that put a frown on his face.

Really now? Because out of all those, I see only one that might be able to make it work. Pffft.

Both Odin and Ophelia have Myrmidon among their class sets at base, and have a crit-boosting personal skill. Ryoma has a crit-boosting skill, too. And again, Marriage/Buddy seals in Crimson's case. (I'll admit only one can use the Awakening skill, but that doesn't actually change what I said about some units in Fates being able to take advantage of Vantage. I did make an error about Takumi and Harold. It seems that they can only get the Myrmidon class through the same method Crimson can.)

Putting aside the fact that other than Robin and Morgan, only certain combinations of parents can yield children that have both, the whole thing comes off as an afterthought and not much else if you're using Nosferatu.

I was just talking about one way Vengeance could be used by itself, and not in conjunction with Vantage, when I said that, though.

Yep, because I wind up not taking damage, which, last I checked, is needed for Vengeance to be anything other than a dud with irritating sound effects.

You know Dual Guards have iffy activation rates, right?

Didn't just find out something about supports on the 3rd route in Fates that put a frown on his face. Both Odin and Ophelia have Myrmidon among their class sets at base, and have a crit-boosting personal skill. Ryoma has a crit-boosting skill, too. And again, Marriage/Buddy seals in Crimson's case. (I'll admit only one can use the Awakening skill, but that doesn't actually change what I said about some units in Fates being able to take advantage of Vantage. I did make an error about Takumi and Harold. It seems that they can only get the Myrmidon class through the same method Crimson can.)I was just talking about one way Vengeance could be used by itself, and not in conjunction with Vantage, when I said that, though.You know Dual Guards have iffy activation rates, right?

One of those needs specific weapons forged for that. Given the nerfing that forging got... Either way, the number of units that can use it well is one I can count on one hand. And I don't exactly think highly of fishing for critical hits when in danger, because it just reeks of asking for trouble. And who's Harold?

Doesn't dislike large maps.

Knows they're not the greatest, but you get used to them.

Ehhh, I don't really mind as long as they aren't FE4 large - then it's stupidiculous.

Doesn't see skill as a dump stat.