Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Was told in a certain thread that just because something is unique doesn't make it good.

'Good' is subjective.

Lives someplace I have relatives. curses.

Probably wearing pants since it's the social convention.

Edited by Dwlr

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to argue against that, but...

...but generally accepted opinions of what is better does not better make, you can't actually answer the question what is best without conceding that all possible answers are in-fact valid responses ergo arguing is completely frivolous, made from a position of ignorance and obstinance, or are just for argument's sake.

Tries to hide the identity of their avatar, but a simple google image search reveals the character.

...but generally accepted opinions of what is better does not better make, you can't actually answer the question what is best without conceding that all possible answers are in-fact valid responses ergo arguing is completely frivolous, made from a position of ignorance and obstinance, or are just for argument's sake.

Tries to hide the identity of their avatar, but a simple google image search reveals the character.

I would've said something more along the lines of "it's dependent on exactly what you're looking for", tbh.

Probably dislikes axes.

world hopper

(yes I play on banned stages in all smash games because I play games to have fun not to do fox only Fd no items I also do coin battles)

Edited by Devil's Hellfire

O hi Dwlr

Hi.

I would've said something more along the lines of "it's dependent on exactly what you're looking for", tbh.

That's saying the same thing that there is no real answer as anybody can be looking at a different aspect when deciding what is 'good' for their particular needs, i.e my point exactly.

Thinks banned stages are fun apparently.

(yes I play on banned stages in all smash games because I play games to have fun not to do fox only Fd no items I also do coin battles)

Figures. Though there are some banned stages that I avoid like the plague... *coughNewPorkCityhack*

Likes the GBA games above the others.