• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Is apparently waiting for Sol

Not much. Robert is one of my favorite names. How are you?

Interesting. I, on the other hand, don't like it out of finding it bland in comparison to others; especially the more exotic/unique ones I've come across. That, and apparently, its the 3rd most common name in the US.

Currently, I'm all right, minus the rush of gathering all my things before going back to college. And yourself?

Sig maker

Hates my favorite character from the original Madoka. Granted, I haven't seen Rebellion.

Ninja Eevee, so Umbreon?

Not much. Robert is one of my favorite names. How are you?

I don't mind her so much in the original series aside from the fact she NEVER BOTHERS TO EXPLAIN HERSELF FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

Rebellion just threw her over the unlikeable border for me.

Ninja'd me while I was writing a lot.

Interesting. I, on the other hand, don't like it out of finding it bland in comparison to others; especially the more exotic/unique ones I've come across. That, and apparently, its the 3rd most common name in the US.

Currently, I'm all right, minus the rush of gathering all my things before going back to college. And yourself?

I've always liked the name. When me and my sister made up characters, Robert or Bob, was the default name we always gave to people. It's a good, strong, and fun-to-say name.

I'm doing pretty good. Work is crazy, and we just got a new house, and expecting a baby this November! On top of trying to raise a two-year-old.

What are you going to college for, and how is it going?

Sig makerI don't mind her so much in the original series aside from the fact she NEVER BOTHERS TO EXPLAIN HERSELF FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

Rebellion just threw her over the unlikeable border for me.

I can't speak for Rebellion, but it the original, Homura's actions make sense, since over the course of the dozens or hundreds of times she relived the same weeks, she tried to explain everything to the others girls, but it either didn't help or just made things worse, even almost getting herself killed.

Edited by Rezzy