• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of any other PK unit who has hax growths, a hax sword, can heal and has Stun as a mastery skill, myself.
Mastery Skills weren't invented until FE9, as you should know. But at any rate, I take it your answer's gonna be "no, I'm not gonna pair Fury if FE4 is remade and if I do happen to get it," right?

Doesn't know that pegasus knights can heal after promotion in FE4.

(If your answer really is no, I'm just gonna let you know, you'd be missing out on these two, and be getting these two instead.)

Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan

You called me a pedophile many times when you yourself are or were one. THAT IS THE REASON.

That's what I said...

Exactly, it's called "Hypocrisy".

Ninja.

Edited by soul1112

What's so special about the first two, exactly?

The first girl (Fee) is definitely better than the second girl (Femina) no matter who you choose to be her father. The green haired man (Sety) can vary in usefulness from father to father compared to the brown haired man (Hawke), Sety can either be better or worse than Hawke depending on who you pair Fury with (but overall, Sety is considered to be superior to Hawke), but it's best to pair Fury with Sety's and Fee's canonical father if you want the best results for Sety.

Fully displaying his Etrian Odyssey love. (Not 100% sure on this.)

Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan

What's so special about the first two, exactly?

The first girl (Fee) is definitely better than the second girl (Femina) no matter who you choose to be her father. The green haired man (Sety) can vary in usefulness from father to father compared to the brown haired man (Hawke), Sety can either be better or worse than Hawke depending on who you pair Fury with, but it's best to pair Fury with Sety's canonical father if you want the best results.

Is talking to a person who is completely clueless about anything that happens in FE's 1-8, 11....and got ninja'd.

Edited by NinjaMonkey