• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

^ is currently training a party in several DS games.

To be considered a "pedophile", you must be at least 16, and the victim has to be at least 5 years younger.

Never heard either of those qualifications. If you go by a definition that includes them, then you're not one.

Sanaki is my age, and she is not a kid to me.

Yeah, being surrounded by fighting and killing will make you grow up fast mentally.

Have you ever loved a girl your age? Did you consider yourself a pedophile? If so, you're a lost cause...even Crash can get help himself with liking boobies, but you...

Yeah, I've been a pedophile in the past. A pederast, too, before my girlfriend turned eighteen. But then, I'm apparently using different definitions of the terms than you are. The time pedophilia is a problem is when there are adults molesting prepubescent kids. When it's platonic or with less of an age disparity there's nothing negative about pedophilia except the connotations the word carries.

Actually, yes I did. And gameplay-wise, raising her gets you the Sacae route, which a lot of people like to avoid on HM. And right now, the only good thing I see about her is the fact she can recruit Shin, as she doesn't have many support options, two of which would be better off supporting other people. (But that's not the main reason why I dislike her.)

Crazy, I'd always thought of Sue as one of those few characters that's almost guaranteed to be useful if you use them, like Dieck.

May play the TCG as well?

Hell yeah, I still have my cards...but I have them from the first Yugioh, not GX or 5Ds.

Has a quote in his avy that I would have myself as "Live by Sanaki! Die by Sanaki!"

Yeah, being surrounded by fighting and killing will make you grow up fast mentally.

Yep. :D . I actually find Sanaki quite beautiful & mature, both phisically & her sharp way of speech.

Yeah, I've been a pedophile in the past. A pederast, too, before my girlfriend turned eighteen.

:facepalm:

Man, that's just dumb, it's called "Ephebophile" when you like women around 16-18. It's not a pedophile, because it's not a small child you're molesting, it's the same case with me and Sanaki, I'm not going to molest her or any of that shit.

Seriously, ask your teachers, parents, whoever the hell thought you that shit, to correct you, because 1 year of difference doesn't a pedophile. <_<

Posted.

^ is quoted in my post.

Playing DQ 7 I assume.

Not actively. It's quite probably my favorite RPG right now, though, so I'm glad to identify myself with it.

Edited by Hero

Yep. :D . I actually find Sanaki quite beautiful & mature, both phisically & her sharp way of speech.

Yeah, I've been a pedophile in the past. A pederast, too, before my girlfriend turned eighteen.

:facepalm:

Man, that's just dumb, it's called "Ephebophile" when you like women around 16-18. It's not a pedophile, because it's not a small child you're molesting, it's the same case with me and Sanaki, I'm not going to molest her or any of that shit.

Seriously, ask your teachers, parents, whoever the hell thought you that shit, to correct you, because 1 year of difference doesn't a pedophile. <_<

Posted.

@EvilWell: Should read this.

Would beat me in Yugioh do to the huge rule changes.

Crazy, I'd always thought of Sue as one of those few characters that's almost guaranteed to be useful if you use them, like Dieck.
She's useful in NM, but so far as I'm seeing, that's about it. If anything, in HM, just use her to recruit Shin and let her sit on the bench to help get sent on a trip to Ilia, since from what I'm hearing, you would want to go to Ilia in HM.

Uses a pegasus knight I dislike very much.

Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan

Probably does not know that it is because of his discussion with Thunk.

I do. But that shouldn't make you feel bad if you take it the right way, the girls you like, most are lolis yeah, but...I assume you don't like them THAT way or anything sexual, right? And well, Florina is OK since she's just 3 years younger than you. -_-

Same goes with you loving Fiona & Laura.

Posted.