• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't heard about a tome called "Hell."

Says I hate Troubadours, even though I haven't come across any, yet.

They promote to Valkyries in FE6/7/8. And I remember you saying something about hating Valkyries.

Edited by Black Soldier

Likes the FE game I got the other day.

Says I hate Troubadours, even though I haven't come across any, yet.

They promote to Valkyries in FE6/7/8. And I remember you saying something about hating Valkyries.

The only Valkyrie I have come across so far is Mist in FE9/10 (and who starts as a cleric).

So what? Kent is better because he isn't some goofball with a stick in his pants.

Right. Because Sain is THAT of a man. I mean FE7 noobs will always like him best due to the fact Sain is forced to miss two times and it makes them go like "Nah, this redhaed is da best", "The other d00d sux".

Green with Envy.

Edited by soul1112

^ argued with me earlier.

Right. Because Sain is THAT of a man. I mean FE7 noobs will always like him best due to the fact Sain is forced to miss two times and it makes them go like "Nah, this redhaed is da best", "The other d00d sux".

That's silly. They must not have looked closely at Sain's stats.

Edited by Hero

That's silly. They must not have looked closely at Sain's stats.

Sain's stats aren't bad at all and Kent won't double until at least +1 Spd gain, which Sain could gain and would easily already surpass Kent since he has high Atk and since most enemies will be brigands he won't have trouble hitting with a sword, his Hit is understemated when he can actually hit anything, even against mercenaries which he has around 80s hit.

And I was talking about actual newbies, the ones that never played FE before, they don't care for stats, they care for that forced performance that makes him miss and later judge him as a bad character and get over-confident with Kent.

Got teh Banhammer.

Edited by soul1112