Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Yeah, let's ignore the fact that she joins at level 1 and is a lance user that joins right before teh Western Isles, where axes are the dominant weapon type. It's official: You're no different from Kainmaster, and you're deluded to boot. Besides, Miledy can do both far better than lolWendy.

Posted.

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm deluded? Of course, her join time isn't the most desirable, but she does well when trained. She does double when she fights enemies with an axe(if they have a steel axe). And I was talking about later on when she's on a higher level. Who's Kainmaster?

Jealous of my Wendy.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, let's ignore the fact that she joins at level 1 and is a lance user that joins right before teh Western Isles, where axes are the dominant weapon type. It's official: You're no different from Kainmaster, and you're deluded to boot. Besides, Miledy can do both far better than lolWendy.

Posted.

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm deluded? Of course, her join time isn't the most desirable, but she does well when trained. She does double when she fights enemies with an axe(if they have a steel axe). And I was talking about later on when she's on a higher level. Who's Kainmaster?

Jealous of my Wendy.

Kainmaster? The world's biggest Lilina fanboy. You're just like him, only you fanboy over Wendy instead. And just about anyone owns when at a higher level, with the exception of those prepromos not named Percival. The difference? I don't need to bend over backwards for most of the other guys to the extent I have to do for Wendy.

Posted.

Kainmaster? The world's biggest Lilina fanboy. You're just like him, only you fanboy over Wendy instead. And just about anyone owns when at a higher level, with the exception of those prepromos not named Percival. The difference? I don't need to bend over backwards for most of the other guys to the extent I have to do for Wendy.

Posted.

I hardly call feeding kills 'bending over backwards'. It's not like she comes in late, or the enemies are on high levels. She's not hard to train like Sophia(I am training her actually. I want two druids darn it!)

Trains up Lilina.

Posted.

I hardly call feeding kills 'bending over backwards'. It's not like she comes in late, or the enemies are on high levels. She's not hard to train like Sophia(I am training her actually. I want two druids darn it!)

Trains up Lilina.

Alternatively, you could just use units that require little to no training and save yourself the time and frustration >_>

Likes Marcia.

Alternatively, you could just use units that require little to no training and save yourself the time and frustration >_>

Likes Marcia.

But said units doesn't/didn't appeal to me. Hence why I am training Wendy and Sophia.(well, Ray is awesome, too awesome to bench.)

Doesn't know the greatness of peanut butter and syrup sandwiches.