• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason Hates Vika.

Because she's forced in 4-4, which I absolutely loathe, for one. Also, she just reeks of terrible design all-around.

Would agree that Emerald is to Wendy what Kainmaster is to Lilina.

Edited by Richter Renard

Sucks at FE9.

Thinks I suck at FE9 because I have trouble with one of the early levels.

Considering that you have trouble with chapter 25 - which I find rather easy even on Hard mode - I'd be inclined to say you suck.

Right. Oh and by the way, regarding of what you said about Douglas being better than Barth due to the fact he has to deal with less Crit. and nomads in Sacae...that can easily be done by Barth (Promoted), but even better because 20/1 Barth has better stats than 20/8 Douglas. ALL. AROUND. And it's not like Douglas has god Res either (lol2), same as Barth would have at his lvl.

May not consider Bors too decent.

Right. Oh and by the way, regarding of what you said about Douglas being better than Barth due to the fact he has to deal with less Crit. and nomads in Sacae...that can easily be done by Barth (Promoted), but even better because 20/1 Barth has better stats than 20/8 Douglas. ALL. AROUND. And it's not like Douglas has god Res either (lol2), same as Barth would have at his lvl.

May not consider Bors too decent.

The issue with that is the fact that I have to train Barth to get that out of him, for one, and the fact that he can't hit the broad side of a barn hurts him in that regard, whereas Douglas took no effort to use like that. And I was talking about from a utility perspective.

Really likes Sanaki.

Hmm...alright, but don't forget, Barth comes at lvl 9, that isn't really bad, he may have trouble hitting due to that Steel Lance he has eqquiped.

But overall, I consider him FE6's Wallace or Ardan. Slow, strong and tanky.

IS correct.