• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

You said that Wendy makes a "great tank" and "nice damage dealer". I buy neither. You conveniently ignore the fact that I pretty much HAVE to bend over backwards to feed Wendy kills, which is difficult in and of itself because she joins right before the axefest that is the Western Isles. That is trouble for obvious reasons. Sure, I could have her use Javelins, but in the process, she's slaughtering her accuracy. And Generals are for tanking. Now you can't look at the Wendy in your sig and tell me with a straight face that Wendy's a great tank or a nice damage dealer, especially since she was beefed up with stat boosters. All I see in Wendy is someone who doesn't give a return that's worth the investment. Also, the topic you made is called "I don't care what anybody says, Wendy is a pretty good unit." Sounds like fanboy ramblings to me, that does!

Also, :wtf:

Of course I can tell you with a straight face and tell you that the Wendy in my sig is a great tank and nice damage dealer, really, there is more to tanking than just taking damage. And of course I gave her stat boosters(only a robe, a book, shield, ring and boots) because she needed a little boost to help her out, she wouldn't survive long with her base HP 19. And the topic is my thoughts exactly; Wendy is a pretty good unit.

Has a Youtube account too.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

You said that Wendy makes a "great tank" and "nice damage dealer". I buy neither. You conveniently ignore the fact that I pretty much HAVE to bend over backwards to feed Wendy kills, which is difficult in and of itself because she joins right before the axefest that is the Western Isles. That is trouble for obvious reasons. Sure, I could have her use Javelins, but in the process, she's slaughtering her accuracy. And Generals are for tanking. Now you can't look at the Wendy in your sig and tell me with a straight face that Wendy's a great tank or a nice damage dealer, especially since she was beefed up with stat boosters. All I see in Wendy is someone who doesn't give a return that's worth the investment. Also, the topic you made is called "I don't care what anybody says, Wendy is a pretty good unit." Sounds like fanboy ramblings to me, that does!

Also, :wtf:

Of course I can tell you with a straight face and tell you that the Wendy in my sig is a great tank and nice damage dealer, really, there is more to tanking than just taking damage. And of course I gave her stat boosters(only a robe, a book, shield, ring and boots) because she needed a little boost to help her out, she wouldn't survive long with her base HP 19. And the topic is my thoughts exactly; Wendy is a pretty good unit.

Has a Youtube account too.

Too bad that a crappy unit fed stat boosters != a "pretty good unit". Also, I like how you said "only" when you gave her 5 stat boosters. That, my friend , is called favoritism, and it can be applied to anybody, not just Wendy. Also, the Wendy in your sig it may be true for, but that's only because you favored her. And while there's more to tanking than just taking damage, dodge tanking isn't exactly reliable unless you can drive enemy hit rates REALLY low, like, near zero. And while you may believe that Wendy's a pretty good unit, you're only one person, and you're in the minority.