• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Claimed a thief that people say is a pain to recruit.

Don't see how she is actually.

Talking to her 3 times part and also she steals your treasures and you don't get them when she finally joins, and really no one wants to have pressure from her forcing you to rush to the treasure chests.

Knows who Ho Chi Minh is

Edited by Patchouli

Talking to her 3 times part and also she steals your treasures and you don't get them when she finally joins, and really no one wants to have pressure from her forcing you to rush to the treasure chests.

Knows who Ho Chi Minh is

You can take them back from her.

Amelia-chan.

Knows who Ho Chi Minh is

You can take them back from her.

Amelia-chan.

Yeah but considering if you do reach her fast enough and no one would like wasting turns stealing back what she stole. (and the game gives you enough thieves anyways well I guess she could help with unlocking one more door or chest but I just think she's not worth it)

Is from Vietnam

Edited by Patchouli

Considering if you do reach her fast enough and no one would like wasting turns stealing back what she stole. (and the game gives you enough thieves anyways well I guess she could help with unlocking one more door or chest but I just think she's not worth it)

So some advice here would probably be take her lockpick, and then have her sleep with the fishes, right?

Liked my Nomad/Nomadic Trooper!Lilina sprites.