Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Considering if you do reach her fast enough and no one would like wasting turns stealing back what she stole. (and the game gives you enough thieves anyways well I guess she could help with unlocking one more door or chest but I just think she's not worth it)

So some advice here would probably be take her lockpick, and then have her sleep with the fishes, right?

Liked my Nomad/Nomadic Trooper!Lilina sprites.

Yes

Mains engineer in TF2

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering if you do reach her fast enough and no one would like wasting turns stealing back what she stole. (and the game gives you enough thieves anyways well I guess she could help with unlocking one more door or chest but I just think she's not worth it)

Eh, I think she's worth it. And the pressure is not there.

Lil' miss Knowledge.

Eh, I think she's worth it. And the pressure is not there.

Try telling that to the debaters. Even Rickard, Legault and Rennac didn't have much hassle. But that's because those three join you after speaking to them once. With Cath, she doesn't even join you until the third time you speak to her. And before then, if you want to recruit her, and she has her hands on a weapon you want, kiss that weapon good bye.

Is kinda implying that Cath is easy to recruit.

Edited by LittleAl

Try telling that to the debaters. Even Rickard, Legault and Rennac didn't have much hassle.

Is kinda implying that Cath is easy to recruit.

No, no need to debate a game with PE on both sides. And she is easy to recruit; She doesn't attack, and she's pretty much softened butter when Roy talks to her(well, she leaves after that). If you want the items back so bad, just corner her and have Asthol steal from her.

Likes Priscilla and Serra.

Edited by Disco Fox of Kings