• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ has thousands of Youtube uploads.

^ often has minor typos in his posts.

Joined on new years day.

It says December 31st.

Edited by Hero

Is making me wonder what he's going to do next -- if he's going to do anything -- regarding his YouTube.

Makes more videos once I figure out how to record from my sound card on this laptop.

Joined on new years day.

It says December 31st.

It's says 01-January 10 for me. Different time zones.

Edited his post.

Is making me wonder what he's going to do next -- if he's going to do anything -- regarding his YouTube.

Makes more videos once I figure out how to record from my sound card on this laptop.

Joined on new years day.

It says December 31st.

It's says 01-January 10 for me. Different time zones.

Edited his post.

Just to clear the record, in my time zone, it was 12:07 on January 1, 2010. I think that's the fairest way to go about it, right?

Oh, and, just used a multiquote.

^ is the subject of a response that somehow became two paragraphs.

Hero, anyone makes typos, so don't go saying "Makes minor typos", because anyone makes them. <_<

I'm just teasing you because I've been hanging out in the FE-related boards more in the last couple weeks and have noticed a lot of typos from you. Not necessarily spelling or grammatical errors, but strange word choices and unclear statements that prove you haven't proofread your posts. The meaning is usually easy enough to figure out based on context.

I'm a very slow poster in comparison, always using the backspace key when I'm typing and editing about a third of my posts immediately after I make them as I think of a better way to say something. I used to more of a fire and forget type, which is one of the reasons I feel justified in teasing you about it. You have to admit, you do post for quantity a lot of the time.

^ wasn't correct earlier.

There have always been irrational hate-cults around certain FE characters. I was on GameFAQs in 2005, where most considered Nino to be a synonym for everything that's bad in the world.

Well, my internet connection is having problems at the moment, it's hard to not type fast when most of the time I have to restart my page due to flawed connection. I'm sorry.

Posted.

There have always been irrational hate-cults around certain FE characters. I was on GameFAQs in 2005, where most considered Nino to be a synonym for everything that's bad in the world.

I'd like to know how long this sort of thing has been going on. :/

Made me just realise something.

Edited by LittleAl