• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably knows that Edy Nelson is a crap character in VC.

I can see what you're saying. Putting her in a crowd of enemies awakens a fear of getting turned into a structurally superfluous beehive that makes her wanna run for cover, and that hurts her offensive game, so that's no help. The one-sided rivalry with Rosie doesn't help much either. At least she's not bad on the eyes, and some of the stuff she says can be funny.

Has a character whom I compared Selvaria to when I tried describing her in his avvie.

Edited by LittleAl

Probably knows that Edy Nelson is a crap character in VC.

I can see what you're saying. Putting her in a crowd of enemies awakens a fear of getting turned into a structurally superfluous beehive that makes her wanna run for cover, and hurts her offensive game, so that's no help. The one-sided rivalry with Rosie doesn't help much either. At least she's not bad on the eyes, and some of the stuff she says can be funny.

Has a character whom I compared Selvaria to when I tried describing her in his avvie.

Yeah, plus the fact that she's a shocktrooper and should be going into front lines. How did she get her own DLC. :(

That is why Vyse is win. His challenge lover potential made him beast. Plus the fact that I am a Skies of Arcadia fanboy and he should've gotten his own (and Aika) DLC story. :awesome: Actually disregard that, he has his own game.

Human.

Yeah, plus the fact that she's a shocktrooper and should be going into front lines. How did she get her own DLC.
Popularity, especially in Japan. Simple as that.

I hate Valkyries...

I bet this is related to how you see Mist. :facepalm: Although I don't know how happy you'll be when you hear Valks can use Magic in the GBA games as opposed to the console games where they wield swords. (Not that it makes a difference. If it does, it's a small difference.)

Knows that a difference in equipment shouldn't detract from a Valk's usefulness in any way.

Yeah, you're doing the exact same mistake Crash did when he hated Mist, they can use magic, and the GBA ones not name Cecilia can dodge ANYTHING once promoted. Well, I might've exagerated a little, but really, they have exellent dodge and reliable Mag, exept...exept Clarine and Cecilia, but Priscilla and L'arachel (FE8) are just subverb.

Is correct about the valkyries.