• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I am more familiar with PoR/RD and in those games Valkyries use swords, not magic.

But what does that have to do with how good they are? If you ask me, you're just judging all of them by a past experience with one character. How would you like it if I went around judging your favorite classes by my experiences with only one character? (Like say, what if I had been hating either Paladins, Heroes, Swordmasters, Assassins, Generals, or Snipers, whichever one's your most favorite, just because of an experience I might have had with just one character from one of those classes I listed?)

Probably might take this into consideration.

The problem with your statement that in PoR, Mist is the only Valkyrie unit, while there are several Paladins (and Generals/Sages/whatever) to choose from. Therfore, my experience with her is reflected in my opinion. Take Light Magic for example: Micaiah is the only light magic user that I've really used and I'd say she's a bit meh compared to mages that use anima magic. Therefore I'm not a real fan of light magic or their users.

Anyway, gave me something to think about.

And Priscilla, Ethlin*, and Jeanne/FE4!Nanna*, the only friendly Valkyrie units in their respective games. What point are you trying to get at here? And the problem with your statement is that I was talking about judging a class in general by past experiences with only one character from that class, which is really dumb IMO. I mean, you don't see me going around hating on characters like Mia, or Zihark, because of what happened with me when I used Guy, do you? I think not. And thanks for missing the point I'm trying to get across.

Makes me wonder if he really does like Laura because of his statement regarding Micaiah.

*: Granted, they're Paladins, but I consider them Valkyries. I'm also taking into account of FE4 being split into two parts.

Edited by LittleAl

Thinks I'm playing RD on Hard Mode. :facepalm:

Makes me wonder if he really does like Laura because of his statement regarding Micaiah.

I've never yet managed to get Laura out of her first tier.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

^ has a more reasonable sig.

Needs to be told that we have an incompetant government at present.

So does most of Europe, and America and half the rest of the world for that matter. Especially western democracies. Except Canada, Harper's a good guy.

Not every country can have its own Isaias all the time. Get used to it and make sure you vote the right way when you see a politician who will do the right thing.