• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Is...? : (

You don't wanna know. Right now, I'm so freaking p***ed off right now, that if I make a thread about it, I might get suspended. That's how mad I am.

Is probably gonna ask what happened, which I'll respond in a PM.

Doesn't want me to eliminate Soren for whatever reason.

Because he is actually GOOD. You know, while you go around bullshiting mages without high Luck are bad, everyone else actually considers him great, in fact, he is even better than Ilyana, for these reasons:

- He supports a great unit with a great affinity

- He is better than her in both games

- He is faster, has better all around exept for Luck, in which, it is contradicting of your part to say units with low Luck are bad when Ilyana's Luck can't even called decent.

- Then there's the fact you do't like male mages very much because you simply prefer females even if they are horrible when it comes to gameplay, Ilyana is good, I am reffering to Ellen though.

Your "reason" can't even be reffered to as one when you are just the typical female mage fanboy.

Posted.

Because he is actually GOOD. You know, while you go around bullshiting mages without high Luck are bad, everyone else actually considers him great, in fact, he is even better than Ilyana, for these reasons:

- He supports a great unit with a great affinity

- He is better than her in both games

- He is faster, has better all around exept for Luck, in which, it is contradicting of your part to say units with low Luck are bad when Ilyana's Luck can't even called decent.

- Then there's the fact you do't like male mages very much because you simply prefer females even if they are horrible when it comes to gameplay, Ilyana is good, I am reffering to Ellen though.

Your "reason" can't even be reffered to as one when you are just the typical female mage fanboy.

Posted.

He isn't THAT much better than her. Hell, he's a candidate for the most overrated character in the entire FE series. As for the faster part, it's not by that big a margin, at least in RD. Also, Soren's a big time douchebag.

Not Captain Falcon.

Edited by Richter Renard

He isn't THAT much better than her. Hell, he's a candidate for the most overrated character in the entire FE series.

Where do you come from, Gamefaqs? ILYANA is the candidate, you know, since she actually has tons of fanboys all around her, it's pretty much like Lugh and Lilina, Lilina is REALLY hyped. Why? Because she's the super cute girl, it's the SAME reasonig for Ilyana.

As for the faster part, it's not by that big a margin, at least in RD.

Yeah, RD. But who helps you around much more in PoR? Soren, of course, if he A supported Ike they could just roll through the chapters.

Posted.

Hates Soren.

Understatement/10

Where do you come from, Gamefaqs? ILYANA is the candidate, you know, since she actually has tons of fanboys all around her, it's pretty much like Lugh and Lilina, Lilina is REALLY hyped. Why? Because she's the super cute girl, it's the SAME reasonig for Ilyana.

What the hell are you talking about? Soren has so many fangirls (and fanboys), yet is unable to live up to the hype. And the "where do I come from" card? That's MY line!!

Yeah, RD. But who helps you around much more in PoR? Soren, of course, if he A supported Ike they could just roll through the chapters.

Never mind the fact that Ike-Soren support takes untiol like what, Chapter 24, just to reach A rank?

Posted.

Edited by Richter Renard