• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't hate you. You could at least go for Leo who is worse, it's also the dumb reasons, part of them include your personal experience which you got RNG screwed with her.

Posted.

Don't ask...

No, I don't hate you. You could at least go for Leo who is worse, it's also the dumb reasons, part of them include your personal experience which you got RNG screwed with her.

Except, I've done 4 previous playthroughs and she's never turned out good in any of them (RNG screwed or not).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Except, I've done 4 previous playthroughs and she's never turned out good in any of them (RNG screwed or not).

Exactly, you. Personal experience means nothing, and it wouldn't bother if you were to actually train her well as you have enough time to train Edward, Callil or Sanaki. You are playing easy mode, and if yu can get Sothe to at LEAST level 6, you should just be about fine training Micaiah decently.

Posted.

Is human.

Exactly, you. Personal experience means nothing, and it wouldn't bother if you were to actually train her well as you have enough time to train Edward, Callil or Sanaki. You are playing easy mode, and if yu can get Sothe to at LEAST level 6, you should just be about fine training Micaiah decently.

Posted.

I do though. I make it a point to get her to 20/20/0 by the end of 4-3. It's just that she blows in comparison to everyone else when it comes to endgame...well, not Sothe or Ena.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Need to do a formal Sothe v. Micaiah debate.

No.

He does when you don't bother to use him.

Same with most units, even Micaih =/

And Sanaki is lower on tier lists than Micaiah, yet, you train her. They are nearly the same on averages exept Micaiah beats her all around.

Should stop hurting Micaiah for a while and I will stop hurting Edward (Because I don't dislike him in the least either).

Doesn't like Flannery.

Same with most units, even Micaih =/

On my first PT I trained Sothe up to level 13 and he still sucked come Endgame. There's no way that the extra 7 levels is going to make him not suck, surely?