• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am.

I am because I at least would try something to get what I want, you on the other hand would give up because you have something standing in your way, the only thing doing that is your lack of self confidence, you are just lucky you have someone to love, I actually would devote myself for her, would, because the true meaning of love is abandoning all piece of selfishness and you wish for the other person's happiness. You are not appreciating you at least have her close to you, yet, many people are dumbb for how weak they are and can't even open up and free their souls.

Has been proved wrong.

Yes, I am.

I am because I at least would try something to get what I want, you on the other hand would give up because you have something standing in your way, the only thing doing that is your lack of self confidence, you are just lucky you have someone to love, I actually would devote myself for her, would, because the true meaning of love is abandoning all piece of selfishness and you wish for the other person's happiness. You are not appreciating you at least have her close to you, yet, many people are dumbb for how weak they are and can't even open up and free their souls.

Has been proved wrong.

Wow, I'm impressed.

Has a definition of love which very much matches my own.

Has also proven me wrong.

Kylie left.

Is crying in 3...2...1...

W-W-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!? No, really! WHAT!?!?!? Please! What the hell happened!? Why did she had to leave!?

POSTED! POSTED! POSTED!