• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Should either take my side every once in a while instead of trying to deny me one of the last decent weapons left, or seriously holds some kind of grudge against me, or both.

I don't like BS.

Likes sports.

I don't like BS.

Oh, but just deciding that you just happen to be a descendant of a great warrior from 6 generations ago is not on the same level? I would think that the likelihood of having blood from someone who was born over 350 years ago is far more likely than having blood from a person born a mere 130 years ago, no?

Is probably not enjoying these long text spats.

I just don't want more people appearing to be descendants of some cool hero.

In other words, it's quite alright for OTHER people to be descendants of some cool hero, get broken growths and even more broken weapons, but when I claim to be a lesser known descendant of a moderately powerful senator (clearly NOT a hero) so I can have claim to a weapon clearly inferior, I get shot down because I happened to have join SF later than you guys and happened to be 'last in line' so to speak. If there's something there that I missed, let me know, because it sounds like hypocrisy to me.

Knows that I can't understand Soul's position on this.

It's only because they are veterans and some even deserve it, not some new guy that came out of nowhere and automatically gained four leadership stars and be broken just because of his cargo as a Chancellor and later get Vanguard caps.

Says he doesn't understand Soul's position when he was refering to me.

Of course...I just don't want to see 6 leaderships stars on the commander of an army when they are supposed to have around 5. The difference ain't much...but it would seem a bit unfair for Oujay who has 6 and later hear others criticize him on his back.

Now knows Gonzales would make an awesome Knight.