Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

^^ Called me out on sandbagging when ERL's sandbagging was even more egregious.

Edited by Richter Lanford

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that the reason I have no respect for Edward is because those who like him will go to any length to defend their overglorified myrmidon.

I don't. I know he's a pain to train and all but he turns out just fine.

Besides I usually use characters I use in the beginning of the game.

Not some kind of gen-shaped slime.

That's call "overrating", and that's to expect from the FIRE EMBLEM fandom. Oh yeah, then there's those typical fanboys who will go around hyping a character just because it's a female, so don't go saying it's on Edward only, because with that criteria, you'd have to be hating on many other characters.

Human.

That's call "overrating", and that's to expect from the FIRE EMBLEM fandom. Oh yeah, then there's those typical fanboys who will go around hyping a character just because it's a female, so don't go saying it's on Edward only, because with that criteria, you'd have to be hating on many other characters.

Human.

I understand that, but Edward gets hyped about as much as, say, Lilina. And I wasn't saying that it's on Edward only, only that he stood out among hyped characters - just like Lilina.

Knos that the reson I much prefer talking about SO is that I don't get dragged into arguments on the scale of what I had to endure last night.

I understand that, but Edward gets hyped about as much as, say, Lilina. And I wasn't saying that it's on Edward only, only that he stood out among hyped characters - just like Lilina.

But that's just like saying that you dislike to him to stand out of that group and to be different, I mean, you can like him without hyping him, it's just that, unlike Lilina, he actually does turn out great, but to get him there you have to go through that babaying, there are characters like Aran who pay off well for their tanking, he may not be as useful during the laguz chapters, but there are others who are suffering from being 2RKO'd, too.

Not an annoyingly overpowered dragon.

Forgets that Lilina is an adorable mage girl which OBVIOUSLY makes her better than Lugh.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose