• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert, Albert, Albert...

Lemme guess what you're thinking: "Silly debater, personal experience means everything, tiers are for queers."

Likes a class who's notoriously known for the fact that mages cut through them like a hot knife through butter.

Lemme guess what you're thinking: "Silly debater, personal experience means everything, tiers are for queers."

No, I'm thinking that you're a huge hypocrite.

Survived the very cute video.

No, I'm thinking that you're a huge hypocrite.

Uh-huh. Sure. Like accepting the truth makes me a hypocrite.

Probably not agree that the said defensive class has only TWO really good characters. (Four if you count reclassed Wolf and Sedgar.)

Uh-huh. Sure. Like accepting the truth makes me a hypocrite.

No no, You said that you don't care how I play. Which probably means you don't care what I like, but you do care. Tsundere. Oh, you don't like to accept other characters.

Should know that the cute video is part of a series.

Edited by Tenshi Hinanawi

They are rather easy to find. And inexpensive too since no one runs them very often.

Might like Fortune Lady Earth or Wind or all of them.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

No no, You said that you don't care how I play. Which probably means you don't care what I like, but you do care. Tsundere. Oh, you don't like to accept other characters.

I don't care with the way you play. But what does that have to do with the fact that generals (save Oswin and FE10!Gatrie) aren't anything really special? Liking the class is one thing. Saying "Generals are the best class ever" is a very thing that several people will attack. (Especially since only two (four with reclass) generals are really while the others are meh or just plain suck.) I figured you would have learned this by now.

@bolded: Obvious lie is obvious.

Human.

I don't care with the way you play. But what does that have to do with the fact that generals (save Oswin and FE10!Gatrie) aren't anything really special? Liking the class is one thing. Saying "Generals are the best class ever" is a very thing that several people will attack. (Especially since only two (four with reclass) generals are really while the others are meh or just plain suck.) I figured you would have learned this by now.

@bolded: Obvious lie is obvious.

Human.

Then quit with the snide remarks, Albert. For someone who doesn't care how I play you sure do love to make comments about it. Besides, I did say that Generals are my favorites. And you don't like to accept different characters

Not Rimururu.

Edited by Tenshi Hinanawi

You don't, and I didn't. You told me before that you don't care how I play. And my point is that you're a hypocrite.

Didn't deny that he's tsundere.

You don't, and I didn't. You told me before that you don't care how I play. And my point is that you're a hypocrite.

@bolded: That's right. I don't. But what I do care about is you trying to justify how good a unit is with personal experience, which means nothing when discussing how good characters are in a series of games that are heavily reliant on random chance. @italics: How does disproving false statements make me a hypocrite? It doesn't.

Is pretentiously in denial.

If you didn't care, we wouldn't be having this conversation, so you're a hypocrite. You think I care who's universally regarded as 'good'? I don't.

Can't get over the fact that my favorite class is iron-clad. And he's tsundere.

If you didn't care, we wouldn't be having this conversation, so you're a hypocrite.

No, if you didn't make statements anyone would attack, we wouldn't be having this discussion. @bolded: No, I'm not. I'm not tsundere either.
You think I care who's universally regarded as 'good'? I don't.

Why shouldn't you? It would help if you're planning an efficiency run on the hardest difficulty.

Is still being pretentious, and hasn't denyed that. Also can't get over the fact that the only good units in his favorite class can be counted on one hand.

Edited by Little Al

Your mother plays card games in hell!

Well, you do use her even though you don't need her and could use other stronger characters in EM

Same could be said for Micaiah though...

Edited by NinjaMonkey