• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Has not said what's wrong.

I... I honestly don't know for sure. I just haven't felt good when I'm on here. It's just that I feel like I'm making myself and everyone else miserable whenever I'm here... I know that's not entirely true, but still.

I just feel a little depressed. I've never really gotten along with either April or October (the months).

Who knows? On the bright side, I've got less than three weeks of class left until Summer break. :awesome:

Probably wants a better fact about him/her than this.

I... I honestly don't know for sure. I just haven't felt good when I'm on here. It's just that I feel like I'm making myself and everyone else miserable whenever I'm here... I know that's not entirely true, but still.

I just feel a little depressed. I've never really gotten along with either April or October (the months).

Who knows? On the bright side, I've got less than three weeks of class left until Summer break. :awesome:

Probably wants a better fact about him/her than this.

Stop that, the only person you are hurting is yourself, you actually like to carry this extra weight about you thinking you make others feel bad? Take a guess, the only way you are doing that is by displaying your pessimism and later say we hate or dislike you. Stop that, I'm serious, it's as if you are not understanding the many times I have repeated this same thing to you, you are hurting yourself.

Nel + Whirlwind.

Knows I already have it.

Not really an option when Whirlwind is only level 4. Also, when you have two others who need to stay paralyzed... My strategy involves Adray and Southern Cross, and even then it's STILL going horribly... Stupid Brass Dragons looooove their major attack...

Not Captain Olimar.

Not really an option when Whirlwind is only level 4. Also, when you have two others who need to stay paralyzed... My strategy involves Adray and Southern Cross, and even then it's STILL going horribly... Stupid Brass Dragons looooove their major attack...

Not Captain Olimar.

Kill the other two off first then... Doesn't that work?

Asked RL a question.

I told you - it was how I felt. There is a cognitive disconnect between what my brain knows and how I feel. I know cognitively that very few people (if any) really hate me here.

But at the same time, I've never really known how to react otherwise... Friendship is still something very new to me.

Probably wasn't expecting to hear something like that.