Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Knows that practically anything is faster than Micaiah.

It's not that she's slow, it's the enemies that are the fast, strong and buff ones. =P

Put her in FE7 or 8 and watch her laugh at enemies with Thani.

So this is correct. :)

Doesn't like cats.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

She has a 35% speed growth and averages about 10 speed at 20/0. That isn't even enough to double enemies on Easy Mode! So how the hell is she not slow?

Is acting like a Micaiah fanboy...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

She has a 35% speed growth and averages about 10 speed at 20/0. That isn't even enough to double enemies on Easy Mode! So how the hell is she not slow?

Is acting like a Micaiah fanboy...

Obvious bullshit is obvious. Quit talking bollocks. Or are you giving us bullshit with a side of personal experience? Either way, you're talking bullshit, plain and simple.

Is not Captain Falcon.

Except this is FE10, were enemies are set to be on par with your characters, they are even stronger in HM.

So he isn't?

No, it's just that he is trying to take her below him in matters in Spd, it's pretty ironic seeing as he gets ninja'd like 75% of times in this thread. :)

Likes girls.

@RR: This site says that Micaiah's average speed at 20/0 is 13.65...(I did say about 10, right?). Enemies on EM have ~11 AS max (in part 1), so no doubling for her...

Likes girls also.

@RR: This site says that Micaiah's average speed at 20/0 is 13.65...(I did say about 10, right?). Enemies on EM have ~11 AS max (in part 1), so no doubling for her...

Thing is, I'm not acting like a fanboy, just...you saying you are faster than her is pretty annoying.

Is your typical british man.

Is back. 8]

Edited by Soul

Likes girls also.

I'd consider "about 10" to be within 1 point of 10, NOT nearly a 4 point difference.

Isn't Samurai Goroh.

What's with the quotation marks?

Because, if you truly hated her you woludn't do her or neither would you kiss her in the hand as a sign of respect. Yeah, I see you doing the latter to Sothe.

But you said so yourself! Or did you get one?

You said a best (female) friend, which I don't...although I do have female friends, my mistake on saying I did not back then. =P

Human.

Edited by Soul