• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Likes Pelleas even though he's bland in general.

He's one of the few RD characters to get actual character development so I don't know where you're getting that from.

Probably hates sea food.

He's a pansy that lets himself get deluded into traps for the sake of his people when he had a better choice other than send the Daein liberation army to wipe out the laguz without thinking.

Likes girls.

He's a pansy that lets himself get deluded into traps for the sake of his people when he had a better choice other than send the Daein liberation army to wipe out the laguz without thinking.

That what we call in literary circles a "flawed character." :P

I'm no Pelleas fanboy, and I know he straddle the line of naive and just plain stupid (Izuka and Lekain could have "EVIL" tattooed on their foreheads and Pelleas would still trust them), but seeing him go from pansy to someone with confidence makes him one of the more....well, I can't exactly say entertaining, but he had more dimensions to him than any of the other plot-important new characters save for Micaiah.

Person.

Where did you get that from?

Nowhere. I just said something. >__>

Edited by Le Roi Lion

That what we call in literary circles a "flawed character." :P

I'm no Pelleas fanboy, and I know he straddle the line of naive and just plain stupid (Izuka and Lekain could have "EVIL" tattooed on their foreheads and Pelleas would still trust them), but seeing him go from pansy to someone with confidence makes him one of the more....well, I can't exactly say entertaining, but he had more dimensions to him than any of the other plot-important new characters save for Micaiah.

He's a noble, he's supposed to have a personality.

Human.