• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Ololololol, she's just a fangirl that came out of nowhere only to claim Vika even though it is more than just obvious NinjaMonkey likes (And LOVES) her much more. Not to mention she's a showoff at times, showing of her all capped Mist that was obviously hacked and doing the same with Ena, then later saying "I was playing Hard Mode, as always" like someone would care.

Human.

Not to mention, she overhypes FE10!Laguz in general as well. Don't believe me? Look back in Reikken's thread in which he basically asked "How do the 'pimp Jill, Nolan, and Mia' arguments sound?" And a person was all "I'd rather eat wax fruit than use Mia. Gawd shes awful." with no proof to back it up and that led me to say "How does being FE10's best swordmaster equate to being awful?" Which led to a much unneeded SMs vs. Laguz debate.

It was mainly cats and ravens though.

Edited by Little Al

Not to mention, she overhypes FE10!Laguz in general as well. Don't believe me? Look back in Reikken's thread in which he basically asked "How do the 'pimp Jill, Nolan, and Mia' arguments sound?" And a person was all "I'd rather eat wax fruit than use Mia. Gawd shes awful." with no proof to back it up and that led me to say "How does being FE10's best swordmaster equate to being awful?" Which led to a much unneeded SMs vs. Laguz debate.

Isn't a blue-winged Ganon look-alike.

I was caught up in that storm as well, so I can attest to that.

Isn't a Nightmare.

It was mainly cats and ravens though.

You mean like that time at RedFox's topic she was talking about her lvl 13 screwed Mia which got no stat ups and later, for that reason, she doesn't want to use her?

Knows I did post a fact, just in bad English.

"Similiar" is neither a fact or a statement in context to this thread, "Same" IS a fact when I was stating Ein & Emerald's fact were also lazy.

Human.