• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, the hit may be 70, which isn't bad, but it isn't good either. And Luna? You mean the same Luna that's overrated to holy hell and back in FE7 and laughably useless in FE8? Bleh. Oh, and by the way, Luna isn't in FE6.

True, having heavy tomes doesn't necessarily mean the magic in general sucks. The problem is not just the fact that dark tomes are heavy; there's also the fact that most dark magic users have speed issues that drags them down. Oh, and by the way, dark magic is rather expensive compared to magic of other types. Case in point: Elfire costs 800 gold in FE6. Aircalibur, 1100. Divine, 1250. Nosferatu costs 3000 gold - over double the price of Divine, almost triple Aircalibur's price, and nearly 4 times as much as Elfire.

Enemy Res in FE7 and FE8 is virtually nonexistent unless it's a mage, mostly. Serra doesn't get slowed down by that much unless wielding anything above Shine, and to be blunt, Lucius can't use Divine or Aura efficiently either. And it's not as though most dark mages have good offense.

Knows that axes SUCKED in FE4.

Yes it is good. Axes have that Hit in FE7. Yes, Luna is overrated, but that doesn't make it shit.

The users are slow. Yes, I'll give you that. But Canas, Ewan and Ray may actually get to double the important enemies, such as Knights. They serve more as Knight smashers, seeing as Anima users that aren't Lute or Lilina fail to 1RKO. They aren't as slow as to get double by the world if you exclude Sophiya.

FE6 Light magic is pretty good. But I don't see why you consider it good after that when you base yourself on the users mostly. And we both know the healers have hideous combat considering their promotion time.

So it's accuracy versus Mt, and it's not like they need any their accuracy any higher when they're actually hitting. If anything, I can see you being paranoid over that. The healers have issues on doubling once they promote. So your point only rational point is the major accuracy lead, because there's hardly a difference on who is getting doubled and who's not.

Likes a character in YU whose name I forgot.

[spoiler=Already seen this pic]10754733_m.jpg

rfgbsrtdfngst I want

Posted an image of a character.

Yes it is good. Axes have that Hit in FE7. Yes, Luna is overrated, but that doesn't make it shit.

The users are slow. Yes, I'll give you that. But Canas, Ewan and Ray may actually get to double the important enemies, such as Knights. They serve more as Knight smashers, seeing as Anima users that aren't Lute or Lilina fail to 1RKO. They aren't as slow as to get double by the world if you exclude Sophiya.

FE6 Light magic is pretty good. But I don't see why you consider it good after that when you base yourself on the users mostly. And we both know the healers have hideous combat considering their promotion time.

So it's accuracy versus Mt, and it's not like they need any their accuracy any higher when they're actually hitting. If anything, I can see you being paranoid over that. The healers have issues on doubling once they promote. So your point only rational point is the major accuracy lead, because there's hardly a difference on who is getting doubled and who's not.

I didn't say Luna was shit. Stop putting words in my mouth.

HAHAHAHAHAHA at Knights being "important enemies". And Canas, Ewan and Ray are scrubs, just like the rest of the dark mages. Which is the biggest issue of dark magic: the users being crappy.

And yet light magic sucks in FE7 and FE8?

Make that two, actually: Light magic actually has some good users (Serra, Lucius, Moulder, Artur, Natasha, Micaiah). Dark magic users are scrubs, the whole lot of 'em.

Is not Mario.

I didn't say Luna was shit. Stop putting words in my mouth.

HAHAHAHAHAHA at Knights being "important enemies". And Canas, Ewan and Ray are scrubs, just like the rest of the dark mages. Which is the biggest issue of dark magic: the users being crappy.

And yet light magic sucks in FE7 and FE8?

Make that two, actually: Light magic actually has some good users (Serra, Lucius, Moulder, Artur, Natasha, Micaiah). Dark magic users are scrubs, the whole lot of 'em.

I'm not. You just start hating on something because other hype it.

How is that a good point to your arguement? I could say "Ellen's bad because she's a scrub". Really smart.

It's on par with dark magic if you think of it well. Both are equally heavy for their users. Not to mention Canas and Ewan have no problems doubling when the enemies around them are crap. Ellen is worse than any of them in terms of combat.

I just love how you went and took that from RedFox. Why? Because you say Lucius sucks, usually.

Micaiah is only good for earlygame Thanibombing. You forgot to copy that. Her credit goes mostly thanks to her staff utility in Part 3 and there after.

And as I mentioned to you earlier, the healers aren't decent combatants, they suck if you include their promotion time.

I'm not. You just start hating on something because other hype it.

How is that a good point to your arguement? I could say "Ellen's bad because she's a scrub". Really smart.

It's on par with dark magic if you think of it well. Both are equally heavy for their users. Not to mention Canas and Ewan have no problems doubling when the enemies around them are crap. Ellen is worse than any of them in terms of combat.

I just love how you went and took that from RedFox. Why? Because you say Lucius sucks, usually.

Micaiah is only good for earlygame Thanibombing. You forgot to copy that. Her credit goes mostly thanks to her staff utility in Part 3 and there after.

And as I mentioned to you earlier, the healers aren't decent combatants, they suck if you include their promotion time.

Just because I start hating on something hyped (e.g. RD Nephenee) doesn't necessarily mean that I'm saying that it sucks.

I was saying that my reasons for saying that dark magic is the worst weapon type are more about the users than the weapons themselves.

Canas's speed before he promotes isn't very good. I fail to see why you continually bring Ewan up when dark magic users are mentioned, to be honest, since he comes rather late AND underleveled to boot.

See my first comment. Also, you got a problem with me agreeing with Red Fox? And granted, Micaiah's Thanibombing in part 1 is valuable, but it's not as if it loses all of its luster afterwards (hint: 4-P has a tom of horse units that stand to get hit for about half their health). Thani ties for the second strongest light tome with Valaura, and that doesn't show up until part 4. Also, your comment about light magic sucking in FE4 is total and complete bullshit. *points to Resire and Narga*

Edited by Ein Lanford