• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because I start hating on something hyped (e.g. RD Nephenee) doesn't necessarily mean that I'm saying that it sucks.

I was saying that my reasons for saying that dark magic is the worst weapon type are more about the users than the weapons themselves.

Canas's speed before he promotes isn't very good. I fail to see why you continually bring Ewan up when dark magic users are mentioned, to be honest, since he comes rather late AND underleveled to boot.

See my first comment. Also, you got a problem with me agreeing with Red Fox? And granted, Micaiah's Thanibombing in part 1 is valuable, but it's not as if it loses all of its luster afterwards (hint: 4-P has a tom of horse units that stand to get hit for about half their health). Thani ties for the second strongest light tome with Valaura, and that doesn't show up until part 4. Also, your comment about light magic sucking in FE4 is total and complete bullshit. *points to Resire and Narga*

Your constant reactions inply otherwise.

As if that were an actual reason, you would've been correct.

It isn't very good. And Serra's isn't? Are you actually listening or do you have difficulty inclunding what I say when I imply healers promote late? Yeah, it must be that.

Yeah, you "agreed" with RedFox. Just like you agreed with Dondon at hte FE10 tier list by saying the exact same thing after he did. Really, are you sdome kind of spambot that keeps denying things with the same statements over and over again, as petty as they are?

Posted.

Your constant reactions inply otherwise.

As if that were an actual reason, you would've been correct.

It isn't very good. And Serra's isn't? Are you actually listening or do you have difficulty inclunding what I say when I imply healers promote late? Yeah, it must be that.

Yeah, you "agreed" with RedFox. Just like you agreed with Dondon at hte FE10 tier list by saying the exact same thing after he did. Really, are you sdome kind of spambot that keeps denying things with the same statements over and over again, as petty as they are?

Posted.

Quit acting like you aren't guilty of overreactions yourself.

And that's supposed to counter my statement HOW??? Also, it isn't my fault if you have difficulty understanding what I mean without me having to state it directly (remember, I gave axes dishonorable mention because there weren't many good mainers in the GBA FEs).

And you seem to have difficulty seeing that bringing Ewan up whenever dark magic users are mentioned so as to attempt to bolster your case for them is only going to backfire.

And you repeat stuff that's already been countered.

Knows that I wouldn't exactly call Apocalypse "wtf terrible," especially due to the effective bonuses on Dracoknights, Dragon Masters, and Manaketes.

The former two of which have crap for resistance and are easily knocked out of the sky by Aircailbur (and magic in general), and you don't really see the last very often until the end of the game. Also, Apocalypse comes rather late. And it's not as though Mamkutes have good resistance either.

Poster.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Quit acting like you aren't guilty of overreactions yourself.

And that's supposed to counter my statement HOW???

And you seem to have difficulty seeing that bringing Ewan up whenever dark magic users are mentioned so as to attempt to bolster your case for them is only going to backfire.

And you repeat stuff that's already been countered.

I'll just take what Kirsche said and stop arguing. Sorry.

Probably didn't know Light magic was my favorite type. (And no, I'm not joking)

Is still arguing against Dark Magic.

IMO, Nosferatu is pretty awesome though.

Finally stopped arguing. :3

TBH, I'd agree if you were talking about FE6 Nosferatu, because otherwise, it's a heavy piece of *BLEEP*.

Is not Luigi.

Is not a woman.

Nosferatu+Dark Magic Glitch+Moulder is very funny when doing Lagdou 10.

Of course, this is in Creature Campaign where I do things for the lulz.

But yeah, it is pretty heavy in non FE6 games. Tomes are ridiculously light in FE6 in general, for some reasons.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Knows that I find it weird that Moulder has the same con as SETH after promotion.

Is a Ninja.

Fayt: I agree with you, though.

Unless, they're about 6x the size of Harry Potter 5. But why would that be doing on a battlefield?

On another note, Fayt, what was your endgame team?

Knows that I definitely agree with you on that one.

Ninja'd me AGAIN. :<

(Swords are hilariously broken in FE4, though, especially considering how broken the SM class is already in that.)

Knows that I've come to the conclusion that fundamentally, FE4 is a game that teaches you that no matter how hard you train or how strong you get, you're doomed to be seriously outclassed by some upstart from the right bloodline and with the right weapon.