• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

The starting positions of characters in FE3 depend on the order in which they were chosen. In other words, you deselect everyone you want to field, then reselect them, then check their positions.

I figured the boss moving had something to do with it. Oh, and one thing: You'll need all five Orbs in order to get the true ending, and you also need to obtain the twelve orb shards in order to get the Star orb.

I tried that, but it still put them in the wrong position. :angry: :frustrated:

But I'll try again.

Yeah, that caught me off guard. But i still don't know how the dracoknight parried Cecil's attack when she was displaying 100 hit! And parried it TWICE!

Probably doesn't know why that is either.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I tried that, but it still put them in the wrong position. :angry: :frustrated:

But I'll try again.

Yeah, that caught me off guard. But i still don't know how the dracoknight parried Cecil's attack when she was displaying 100 hit! And parried it TWICE!

Probably doesn't know why that is either.

I suppose by "parried" I think it meant no damage (ergo, you hit, but didn't hurt him because your attack wasn't strong enough).

Is not looking forward to PWNING teh Lindwurm :awesome:

I suppose by "parried" I think it meant no damage (ergo, you hit, but didn't hurt him because your attack wasn't strong enough).

Is not looking forward to PWNING teh Lindwurm :awesome:

Oh, okay. That would make sense. Must have something to do with the translation used in the patch... :/

Is not getting stomped by FE3.

Oh, okay. That would make sense. Must have something to do with the translation used in the patch... :/

Is not getting stomped by FE3.

Yeah, I'd chalk that up to the patch. But hey, since it's a Dracoknight, I'd position my archers to be ready to attack when he flies in range to attack.

Knows better than to run at a Dedede that's standing at the edge.

Yeah, I'd chalk that up to the patch. But hey, since it's a Dracoknight, I'd position my archers to be ready to attack when he flies in range to attack.

Yeah, I figure that. Unfortunately, I rushed that part of the map since that came from out of nowhere and my archers were on the OTHER SIDE of the map.

Knows that qualifies as epic failure.

Yeah, I figure that. Unfortunately, I rushed that part of the map since that came from out of nowhere and my archers were on the OTHER SIDE of the map.

Knows that qualifies as epic failure.

Knows that this is an even bigger epic fail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2i6bvJfXFc

Knows that the one character sacrificed his own weakened self to take out a full HP character.

But the epic fail goes to the Snake player for allowing himeslf to get killed at 0% damage.

Knows that tactics like the Bowsercide are to be feared.

Likes a magic type that could only really be considered decent in FE7, and even then, it was in the hands of a meh unit who faced scrubs.