• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Is apparently gay for both a guy with sparkling ice-cold abs of stone (a description given by an old friend of mine) who isn't fit to be labeled a vampire, and a guy who's an animagus with a tendency to take off his shirt.

Edited by LittleAl

Doesn't bother with laguz because their caps are too high.

Because getting a transfer for a laguz is an exercise in futility. And in RD, they level up at a snail's pace when transformed, and have less durability than a wet paper bag when untransformed, for the most part.

Knows that Long Reach is :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Is apparently gay for both a guy with sparkling ice-cold abs of stone (a description given by an old friend of mine) who isn't fit to be labeled a vampire, and a guy who's an animagus with a tendency to take off his shirt.

I was joking you know.

Because getting a transfer for a laguz is an exercise in futility. And in RD, they level up at a snail's pace when transformed, and have less durability than a wet paper bag when untransformed, for the most part.

You should try transfering Ulki's Str at least. You know it's worth it when all he needed was Str. You won't be wasting an Energy Drop on him, AND, he hardly gets doubled when untransformed. Also, he has Canto.

Knows that laguz are pretty good.

Their lack of 2-range isn't important until at least 4-E-1.

Knows I'll be transfering Ranulf as well. LOLCAT.

Edited by The leaving song II

You should try transfering Ulki's Str at least. You know it's worth it when all he needed was Str. You won't be wasting an Energy Drop on him, AND, he hardly gets doubled when untransformed. Also, he has Canto.

Except Ulki sucks in FE9.

Their lack of 2-range isn't important until at least 4-E-1.

In the words of Lex Luthor, WRONG!! Lack of 2 range is an issue because being attacked at range means you're a sitting duck and you also lose gauge (even though cats have it the worst, it's not as though other laguz don't need to grass up).

May know of the dreaded laughing scene in FFX.

Except Ulki sucks in FE9.

In the words of Lex Luthor, WRONG!! Lack of 2 range is an issue because being attacked at range means you're a sitting duck and you also lose gauge (even though cats have it the worst, it's not as though other laguz don't need to grass up).

I don't see why people don't think of that when transfering Sothe. Well, they do. Except like him, Ulki actually pays off.

Wait, so Ike sucks all the time because he has no 2-range?

Try Olivi Grasses. It's not like he's a Cat.

He's useful before Part 4 anyway.

Wait, so Ike sucks all the time because he has no 2-range?

Try Olivi Grasses. It's not like he's a Cat.

He's useful before Part 4 anyway.

What the hell? Where does Ike enter into this? This is about laguz.

Even if he isn't a cat, he still loses Player Phases to grassing.

Didn't post a fact.