Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Probably has the same stance in the Tellius games.

Nope. Once they have the strength to use steel with little to no AS loss, I start using them.

Knows that Sure Strike is a useless skill.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows I avoid them like the plague unless the unit in question wouldn't lose much, if any, AS. (Though in FE6, I avoid them period, since they're much too inaccurate, and in a game where enemies can actually dodge.)

^^ Probably only uses steel weapons in the GBA games for the extra punch despite the attack speed loss.

^ Probably not thinking that weapon rank abuse would be a reason some people would use steel over iron in the GBA games. (And would probably consider said reason as a bit self-defeating.)

Edited by LittleAl

Probably not thinking that weapon rank abuse would be a reason some people would use steel over iron in the GBA games. (And would probably consider said reason as a bit self-defeating.)

Weapon rank abuse? Dunno what that is, unless it's trying to raise weapon ranks faster. At any rate, I consider it self-defeating since weapon ranks aren't that hard to get, if you ask me.

^ Did not use :mellow:

Probably thinks that NGE was fun the first time around too.

I haven't even finished the series yet and don't plan to.

Knows that living things require water to survive, on Earth at leas.

Weapon rank abuse? Dunno what that is, unless it's trying to raise weapon ranks faster. At any rate, I consider it self-defeating since weapon ranks aren't that hard to get, if you ask me.

You got that right. (At least, that what I think it is. :/)

Not still on an FF7 playthrough with several characters renamed with FE6 character names. With laziness being the reason why he's still on it.

Edited by LittleAl

You got that right. (At least, that what I think it is. :/)

Not still on an FF7 playthrough with several characters renamed with FE6 character names due to laziness.

I kinda figured, since I really had no idea what else it could've been. Though it was more a shot in the dark than anything else.

Is not still on 3-9 due to laziness.