• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, you like her because she's cute.

Not a douche.

HEY EIN I LOVE YOU Now reply to this.

*hugs Soluna* :newyears:

Knows that Steel Swords have good Mt without being overly heavy.

Will know that I'm wondering if DarkCybaster will end up hitting a snag, having only Micaiah, Sothe, and Fiona for the DB part 3 chapters.

*hugs Soluna* :newyears:

Knows that Steel Swords have good Mt without being overly heavy.

Watch it you. *Punches Ritcher*

And Steel Sword suck before FE9 and are only an exception in FE3 for using Str to lift them.

Watch it you. *Punches Ritcher*

And Steel Sword suck before FE9 and are only an exception in FE3 for using Str to lift them.

*stops the punch with his hand*

What do you mean? Most other powerful weapons are obscenely heavy (e.g. Steel Blade). (BTW, I'd agree with you, if you meant "Steel Blade" instead of Steel Sword since they were mad heavy.)

Will know that I know this technique:

Edited by Ein Lanford

*stops the punch with his hand*

What do you mean? Most other powerful weapons are obscenely heavy (e.g. Steel Blade). (BTW, I'd agree with you, if you meant "Steel Blade" instead of Steel Sword since they were mad heavy.)

Will know that I know this technique:

*Already punched before Ritcher reacted* :lol:

They weren't VERY heavy in the GBA series, but they certainly werwn't worth the use like most Steel weapons there. They are usually heavy and have low Hit that it's kinda bad. But they were actually pretty good with the STR AS system. I think you are better off with Iron most of the time before FE9. Steel Swords were basically axes that constantly got WTD. =/

*Already punched before Ritcher reacted* :lol:

They weren't VERY heavy in the GBA series, but they certainly werwn't worth the use like most Steel weapons there. They are usually heavy and have low Hit that it's kinda bad. But they were actually pretty good with the STR AS system. I think you are better off with Iron most of the time before FE9. Steel Swords were basically axes that constantly got WTD. =/

I'm not seeing how they weren't VERY heavy in the GBA FEs, seeing as 14 weight strikes me as very heavy by sword standards, as far as GBA FEs are concerned. And most sword users didn't really have good Con, meaning AS penalties.

Knows that the Mario Tornado was his down special move in Melee and SSB64.

Edited by Ein Lanford