• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldn't be a big deal if she's isn't on level 1 by Axe Time. Oh, since you play 'defensively', which I highly doubt, you should have no problems keeping folks out of major danger, including Wendy. Also, I was referring to those things called stat boosters, I'm sure you've heard of them.

Tsundere towards all Pegasus Knights.

Except "Axe Time" starts in the gaiden after her join chapter. *snicker* And FE6 isn't the type of game which I can get away with playing defense all day, unlike most other FEs I've played. I was thinking that you meant stat boosters, but with your tendency towards beating around the bush, I couldn't say for sure. At any rate, anyone, not just Wendy, can make use of them. Although something like giving Guy a Speedwing is a waste.

Will know that I agree with Red Fox's assessment on Wendy possibly being the worst unit in the series.

Except "Axe Time" starts in the gaiden after her join chapter. *snicker* And FE6 isn't the type of game which I can get away with playing defense all day, unlike most other FEs I've played. I was thinking that you meant stat boosters, but with your tendency towards beating around the bush, I couldn't say for sure. At any rate, anyone, not just Wendy, can make use of them. Although something like giving Guy a Speedwing is a waste.

Which she should still be higher than level 1, which, again, is not much of a problem. *snicker* You're right, anyone can make use of stat boosters, but unlike Guy and speedwing, giving Wendy one of them won't be much of a waste.

Claims to play defensively but doesn't.

Edited by EmeraldFox

Knows that I highly doubt one or two levels will make any huge difference if the growths aren't high enough for the unit in question to take advantage of. (If said unit is assumed to be used that is.)

Edited by LittleAl