• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows I don't get the whole re-classing thing.

It's not rocket science, you just change their class on the Preparations screen. You could make Catria a myrmidon, mage, archer, etc. Doing so will alter their growths a bit so if you want a mercenary that focuses more on defense, re-class him to a knight to boost his def up then re-class him back to a mercenary to have a swordfighter that receives tink damage. At least, that's how it works ideally. You're still at the mercy of the RNG.

Knows that if/when NM gets FE11/12 he will re-class all the Pegasus Knights. At least then he'll have no excuse not to like Palla and Catria since they won't be attached to his most hated class and can focus on the important parts of their character (such as their hotness):P

Edited by El Rey León

Knows that's only if I decide to use them in the first place...

That's what you get for only playing three FE games.

Three? I could swear it says in my sig that I've only played two...

Knows that if/when NM gets FE11/12 he will re-class all the Pegasus Knights. At least then he'll have no excuse not to like Palla and Catria since they won't be attached to his most hated class and can focus on the important parts of their character (such as their hotness):P

Knows that the only problem I see with that is trying to get them past desert chapters without making them magic units.

Has also played FE7.

Edited by LittleAl

Which she should still be higher than level 1, which, again, is not much of a problem. *snicker* You're right, anyone can make use of stat boosters, but unlike Guy and speedwing, giving Wendy one of them won't be much of a waste.

Claims to play defensively but doesn't.

One or two levels won't help a unit much if their growths aren't that good, and at best, a stat booster on Wendy only makes her suck less. And this is ignoring the fact that I consider Wendy a black hole - I can give her experience, but I get no real returns for doing so.

Has a hard time getting evolution stones in SS.

Edited by Ein Lanford

One or two levels won't help a unit much if their growths aren't that good, and at best, a stat booster on Wendy only makes her suck less. And this is ignoring the fact that I consider Wendy a black hole - I can give her experience, but I get no real returns for doing so.

Try 3 levels next time. 'Sucking less' can be said for everyone, actually. Nice job of repeating what Albert said, too. Also, I consider Wendy underrated - She turns out alright and doesn't really deserves the hate she gets.

Probably has an Earthquake TM.

Try 3 levels next time. 'Sucking less' can be said for everyone, actually. Nice job of repeating what Albert said, too. Also, I consider Wendy underrated - She turns out alright and doesn't really deserves the hate she gets.

Probably has an Earthquake TM.

3 levels in one chapter for a unit who joins halfway through? That's asking a bit much for a unit with low move. At any rate, I'm not convinced or impressed.

Knows that I'm not keen on armors other than Osw1n or RD Gatrie.

3 levels in one chapter for a unit who joins halfway through? That's asking a bit much for a unit with low move. At any rate, I'm not convinced or impressed.

Wasn't really trying to impress you, kiddo. Just letting you know that Wendy doesn't really deserve the hate she gets is all. But you're angry at things all the time, so I guess it's easier for you.

Cries about low movement.

Heh heh heh.

Calls some people on here "kiddo" despite being the same age as those people.

He does that to me and I'm older than him!

Edited by NinjaMonkey