Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, she can still use Rapiers?

Unfortunately, no.

Not a grizzled war veteran with a love of farming, and a dream to restart his family's old farm and fill it with some of the best-tasting vegetables ever grown.

Unfortunately, no.

Not a grizzled war veteran with a love of farming, and a dream to restart his family's old farm and fill it with some of the best-tasting vegetables ever grown.

Well, I'm wondering exactly how did Feena kill Hardin in whatever video DLV watched, because I'm assuming that she can't attack at all.

Knows that Wendy's just...... What can I say? Maybe her bases speak much better than I can put it into words.

I assume this was on normal?

It was a video I was watching and the uploader stated he was playing on normal so yeah.

Didn't forget to post a fact for the user above.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Well, I'm wondering exactly how did Feena kill Hardin in whatever video DLV watched, because I'm assuming that she can't attack at all.

If I knew more, I'd tell you. Because I'm a little unsure myself whether or not she can attack. (And I have to see that video to at least get some insight. But right now, I'm assuming that she can.)

Not a decendant of an ancient race that is revered as heroes, who is blindly loyal to her country's prince, despite how questionable the said prince's actions and ambitions are.

It was a video I was watching and the uploader stated he was playing on normal so yeah.

I figured as much. Edited by LittleAl

Whoa, Hardin's battle theme is still :awesome:

Also, I was thinking that if she could attack, she'd be using swords.

Cannot use the Overdrive, Appasionato.