Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Knows that despite my love for manly mercs, I have a weakness for a certain trap Lucius.

Too many goddamn dragons, and one person with over 20 DEF.

AND THEY FLY.

Zoinks!!

May have watched Scooby-Doo.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that I'm worried about not getting into CH13x on FE12 H1 because I probably won't do this under 20 turns.

Last time I played it on NM, it was NM and I had Palla, Ogma, Sirius, and Seth!MU on tank mode charging through everything like nobody's business.

Now only Lakche!MU can tank. Everyone else gets 2~3HKO'd. Because everyone decides they don't want to proc defense this time. Including CATRIA. /rage

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Will know that a lot of people people on ChinaFE likes to make female Mage MUs for Resire invincibility.

(I reclassed Lakche to Sage for the desert chapter, made a random save, and watch her annihilate Astram's hero unit with the Resire tome despite having only 10 Mag, while still having perfect health when it ended. Then I went back and captured.)

Will know that my Seth!MU had much better time growing SKL than my Lakche!MU when both are classed as cav/Pallie (since Lakche capped those as myrm/SM), despite having the same growths in them and Lakche's Odo blood that doesn't exist in FE12.